Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Currently I am online now with 3 different prospects. All nice too.

My gem of a man has e mailed me 3 times......cute little notes.......too embarassed to post.

I have a date set up for tomorrow with another man when I'm done at work........not sure what we're doing........movie, dinner, ride in country..........?

the other one lives a little further away but he's fun to talk to.

I have to get off this darned computer and take a shower.................

Stay tuned for another installment of "Bargain Buddy Babe".........hahahahaaha
Old 06-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

How do you manage to find the time to date them all? LOL Good luck!
Old 06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

It's called multitasking Manda

check out my newest love letter.........

Hello sweetface ,
I have never in my life met someone more beautiful, enjoyable, loving, and comforting as you. Since the very first day that i mailed you I knew there was something very special about you. I had no idea then that I would fall in love, but now that I have, I am so grateful. I am grateful for us to have wandered into one another's world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.Christy I really love you okay.
I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.
I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me.
all these i say and it a promise to love you for ever ...
smile michael

This guy is a biologist. Really smart and nice looking too..........meeting him again at the end of the month as he is on the road.........

.........stay tuned girls
Old 06-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

OMG!! How long have you known Michael? That was deeeeep!
Old 06-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Admin

1 month.........lol.......I guess I must have made a great impression.
As he put in one of his earlier notes to me.......a good woman is hard to find.
Guess I fit his idea of a good woman
Old 06-25-2007, 11:50 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

boy oh boy, he is in love with you
i blushed just reading it........lol
Old 06-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
It's called multitasking Manda
No, I meant literally...how do you find the time? I wasn't able to go out on a lot of dates when I was single because of my children. I didn't want to ask family to watch them so I could go out, so I only did it when they were gone to their daddy's.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Admin

Strategic planning......after work and on weekends when they are with their Dad.......doesn't always work but I manage.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
1 month.........lol.......I guess I must have made a great impression.
As he put in one of his earlier notes to me.......a good woman is hard to find.
Guess I fit his idea of a good woman
You never know...he may be the "one"......he speaks from his heart..that is a good thing and sounds like he is sensitive.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:08 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

The name Michael is always a good sign...