Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

One thing out of curiousity I want to try is that Speed Dating. It looks kinda fun. All you ave to do is chat for a few minutes and it looks like it might be a controlled environment. I'm not sure if we have anything like that around here.

Lol Christine, I think we have the same kind of magnet. I usually attract losers and weirdos. I try not to, it just happens that way. Maybe its because I'm so naive and trusting as well?
Old 06-08-2007, 09:12 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i have never heard of speed dating. sounds interesting.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
One thing out of curiousity I want to try is that Speed Dating. It looks kinda fun. All you ave to do is chat for a few minutes and it looks like it might be a controlled environment. I'm not sure if we have anything like that around here.

Lol Christine, I think we have the same kind of magnet. I usually attract losers and weirdos. I try not to, it just happens that way. Maybe its because I'm so naive and trusting as well?

my ex sil met her husband this way.........she lives near NYC and it is a very common way to meet over there.........
Old 06-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

i heard alot of things about it but have not try those yet. i still get a single newsletter in mail telling me to sign up for single dating or mate dating. i just read them then throw them away. i dont know how they know i am single. they even send some newsletters to my parents even though they are married and those newsletter is single dating. we just throw those away.i know there is some that are excellent in dating service. i am just little nervous about it.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

a friend of mine have a friends party. that what she called it, friends party is something that her friends and their extended friends and family that is single that get together and have dinner and games. then if anyone is interested or get along well with other, they swap phone number but not address yet til they get to know other more. i quess they can be like speed dating but this one is all friends that know other and extended friends of other get together.i went to few of her parties. it was nice.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I just read this 3 page thread - interesting. Lil' Bunny let me know if you try it and the outcome. I am too cautious to try something like that, and would probably end up with Donia's situation. I googled my phone # and got a map right to where I live, and think some guys probably have more tech skills to maybe get a map from you e-mail address - ? - just a thought though. Good luck
Old 06-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Momma Pepper here again....boring but worth repeating

Be extra extra careful, MDF.

Do you really need a man in your life that badly??

At least you have kids and a job to keep your life full and active.

Last edited by pepper60 : 06-10-2007 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:45 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

pepper, you are a wonderful person and your ex was a dummy.
...........and if you want some kids, i have 4 i will send you for the summer

good luck christine. hope everything is going good!!
Old 06-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

So far so good. I would never give personal info out.ie a phone number and I have a pseudonyme.
There are a lot of weirdos out there. I am not looking to get remarried just have a good time with someone. You know adult conversation, concerts, movies ,ballets, baseball etc..............never marriage......ick.........been there done that.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:25 PM
MVP

hope it works out. keep us posted