Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Update on my attempt to online date.............3 recent replies...........

1. someone who's name is "activetongue"............my reponse to his hello e mail..I hope your name active tongue means you talk a lot.......his reply....."um ok if you want it to mean that............me.DELETE

2. My response to a hello.....how are you....him.......why don't you want to get together right away............me......DELETE

3. My response to a hello..........what do you do for a living....him.....I'm 43 live with my parents and deliver fuel..me DELETE< DELETE DELETE>>>>>>>that's it...........I'll be alone forever............
Old 06-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

WHOA................CHECK THIS ONE OUT............YIKES...........I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND...........WOW

Wow,
Incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about yo u, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting.
Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours. I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and Chatting online and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop.
If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Just popped in to see who's up...WOW, Lil Bunny, that is really from the heart. I love a spirtual man. Hey if you want, I can chaperon! Did you write him back? What does HE do for a living???? I wonder if he's in the arts of some form....I want more details!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 02:14 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
WHOA................CHECK THIS ONE OUT............YIKES...........I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND...........WOW

Wow,
Incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about yo u, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting.
Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours. I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and Chatting online and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop.
If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity.
My take on this guy....he wants to get physical. Lots of 'endearing/mushie' stuff to me means he's probably hding the fact that he's in to whips & chains.

Just some food for thought.

Last edited by pepper60 : 06-10-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
My take on this guy....he wants to get physical. Lots of 'endearing/mushie' stuff to me means he's probably hding the fact that he's in to whips & chains.
That and it's like a "form email". Meaning, I think he sends it to every woman whose profile catches his interest. He never mentions anything specificially about Christine or WHAT in her profile attracted him. He just tried to figure out a way to get the most responses.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:52 AM
New Buddy

sajdlz is a jewel in the rough

Having seen all facets of internet personalities (from dating to not) I have learned that people can pretend to be anyone they want to be on the internet and make it sound good. Even my ex-husband sounds like a hero in his profile and a sweetheart but is far from the person he portrays.

The tricksters are GOOD at their art and they sound completely convincing. Sure there are some that send up red flags right away.. it is not those ones you need to worry about. I tend to go with the old saying "If it sounds too good to be true."

With that said that doesn't mean it isn't possible that these hopeless romantics aren't good guys, just means be extra careful and take all of the precautions. Take it slow and find out who they really are. Ask for information and let them know you may run a background check and/or let them know you will have rules. If they don't like those then the chances are pretty good that they are up to something.

Also watch for things they say and save copies of discussions. I have found more than one person that changes the way they talk or what they are about if they think it is what I want to hear.

Good and bad things just like the regular dating scene are out there... the only difference is there is a computer to hide behind and no real face to go with the talking.... Just be careful
Old 06-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
That and it's like a "form email". Meaning, I think he sends it to every woman whose profile catches his interest. He never mentions anything specificially about Christine or WHAT in her profile attracted him. He just tried to figure out a way to get the most responses.

I agree...sounds like it came out of a can.
Good grief, Christine, what if it's your EX?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 12:13 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

So much negativity.. my husband is very romantic and i still have the original email i received from him. It was mushy and had a rose picture..lol like i said..total mush. I say respond in a platonic way asking the questions you want answers too.. this guy might be a loser but then again he might not. Have fun and see whats out there....
Old 06-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
So much negativity.. my husband is very romantic and i still have the original email i received from him. It was mushy and had a rose picture..lol like i said..total mush. I say respond in a platonic way asking the questions you want answers too.. this guy might be a loser but then again he might not. Have fun and see whats out there....

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.THIS IS NEW TO ME AND I'M TRUSTING ALMOST TO A FAULT AT TIMES..........I WOULD NEVER GIVE AWAY MY RESIDENCE SO DON'T WORRY..........ALSO IF HE'S IN TO WHIPS AND CHAINS.....COOL...(LOL JUST KIDDING, FRIENDS)

I DID SEND A NICE NOTE BACK EXPLAINING I'M NOT INTO NEEDY MEN, AS I DO NOT NEED ONE TO SURVIVE. I KNOW OF TOO MANY GALS LIKE THAT. NO THANKS. MY MAN HAS TO BE SMART AND SUCCESSFUL.
THIS CHAP IS INTO ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUBJECTS:SCIENCE.
HE IS IN NIGERIA STUDYING A PLANT TO USE AS A SUBSTITUTION FOR CRUDDE OIL. LOVE THIS STUFF............IT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I WROTE BACK.

PEPPER........MY EX WOULD NEVER WRITE LIKE THAT........IF HE DID I STILL WOULD BE WITH HIM BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN HE CARED FOR ME.

VAL.........I'LL BE IN TOUCH IF SOMETHING COMES UP. I WILL NEED A CHAPERONE . I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE DATING SCENE TOO LONG.

THANKS
Old 06-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Big Buddy

Some other ways couples have met....

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...id=6&GT1=10091