Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 07:22 AM
Little Buddy

CSmithGSC is a jewel in the rough

I can't get the shipping to go away either....it's charging 100 bucks to ship.... Anybody figure this one out?

Case
Old 06-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

There's always free in store pick up.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

They did drop shipping from $150 to $100. If I pick up in the store I will have to have my husband go to help so it is no surprise for Father's day but I guess for $100 it would be worth it.

Last edited by pamsm : 06-09-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:44 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

The free ship was for 6/8 only.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I tried it on the 8th and it still wouldn't do free ship. Actually the shipping was higher yesterday. It said $150 last night and 100 this morning to ship.
It wasn't a DOD though. The banner still says free shipping on $150 purchase.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Weird!

I can't figure it out myself. My store doesn't show it available for in store pick up. Guess I'll have to do something else.

Daschie
Old 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Big Buddy

ladyoleisure is a special memberladyoleisure is a special memberladyoleisure is a special member

Can't seem to get the free shipping to work either. Anyone know the secret?
Old 06-09-2007, 03:41 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

I thought this was included in the Father's Day DOD stuff yesterday. My eyes must have crossed. Sorry.

CS said it weighs over 170 pounds so that would be a heavy package to ship. Be sure if you pick it up at the store you have a big vehicle and some strong help.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

I was testing this out myself (a friend was looking for a bbq so I was checking out different combos). What it appears, is that the cost is over $150, so there is free shipping... for whatever else remains in the order. Because this is an oversize item, the oversize costs still remain in the charges. However, it looks as though it is possible to differentiate items in the order to be shipped to different places AND to have some items for in-store pick-up. So, can still get items shipped free, and, if you have a friend with a large truck and strong back, a great deal on a name-brand barbecue! Comparable grills at Home Depot were only 48,000 btus for the same $199 to $249 or more price.

For that $100 shipping charge, can get a U-Haul van for a few hours, or Home Depot truck rental. Both have a $19.99 daily rate, plus perhaps a few dollars mileage charge. Still a savings...

Great deal!!! Do what you can to get in on it!!!

Here in Miami, FL, there are 6 LNT.... only 2 of the 6 have the grill available for in-store pick-up. I'd recommend you check all the store locations in your vicinity before giving up on this one. Good luck!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Thanks

I checked stores in a 125 mile radius, and did find one about 90 miles away (one way). I'm sure something else will work out. Thanks for the suggestions! I wish we had more than one store!

Daschie!