Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2007, 12:11 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default Donia ~RRTGal

Donia is a very sincere person who you will always find playing in games. She also loves the sweepstakes forum. She has been a member since November of 2006 and she contributes in every forum. Thank you Donia for all you contribute!

State of residence: DORTON KY

Married/Single: Widow

Children? Grandchildren? one son named Chandler and he is 8 years old

Favorite food: Italian... and I am obsessed with The Food Network

Favorite movie: Hillary Duff's movie The Lizzie McGuire Movie... don't laugh... I know you guys are laughing... Also My Life without me and Return to Me I just love Mark Ruffalo

Favorite book: Jane Eyre and Marley and Me

Hobbies: Webkinz with my son, mystery shopping and this site....

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Reading an article on msn.com

Words to live by: Forget regret as life is yours to miss
Old 05-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I am really the lucky one here. I have found friends that are beyond words. I have had special blessings given to me that will be remembered and cherished always because of the incredible people that are here. I am so lucky to have found mybargainbuddy forums.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Hi, Donia....so good to see you in our spotlight. Thanks for all the
great posts. Hope to spend more time playing games with you.
Don't worry about spelling....we love ya just as you are.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Old 05-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Wowmarker

So glad to see your name here Donia! Please keep up your diligent posting, in particular about the daily sweeps!
Old 05-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Congrats RRT gal.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the spotlight. Keep the posts coming. Wish you the best always.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Fantastic!!! Enjoy your week! You deserve to be in the spotlight!

Last edited by SNOWBEAR3 : 05-28-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

congrats to one of the sweetest and most genuine people I've had the pleasure of getting to know.

enjoy your well deserved week in the spotlight
Old 05-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Yeahmarker

3 Cheers for Donia!

I remember when you first joined, Donia! You just jumped on in and it was like you were here from the start. Thanks so much for being such a great member. We really enjoy your friendship!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Favorite movie: Hillary Duff's movie The Lizzie McGuire Movie... don't laugh... I know you guys are laughing... Also My Life without me and Return to Me I just love Mark Ruffalo
Just as long as you don't laugh at me. I watch Hannah Montana, Thats So Raven and others on the Disney Channel even when my son isn't watching it. So girl, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Congrats on your special honors!