Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Komen for The Cure - Passionately Pink for The Cure Kit

2007 Passtionately Pink For Cure

ARE YOU PASSIONATE?

More than the color for breast cancer awareness, pink represents the promise between two sisters to find a cure for breast cancer. That promise started Susan G. Komen for the Cure and ignited the passion of millions to create a world without breast cancer.

Passionately Pink for the Cure

How can you join the fight?

Become a Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM) team captain! Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM) is a simple awareness and fundraising program that begins on October 1, 2007. It's a great way for you to show your support for the cause during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Passionately Pink for the Cure(TM) is an easy, creative program that will have everyone seeing pink everywhere you look - every day in October - encouraging millions of people nationwide to get involved in the promise for the cure.

Anyone can participate! Recruit your co-workers, religious or social group, school, friends and family members to join your group, and register your group.
Pick your day (or days), anytime during the month of October, to wear pink and make a $5 (or more) personal donation to Komen for the Cure.

Registered groups receive a participation kit that includes posters to promote your day, participant booklets, breast health information and Passionately Pink for the Cure pins for your participants to wear to show their support for the cure!

http://cms.komen.org/komen/NewsEvent...Cure/index.htm

If you'd like to be on the Team I'm putting together send me a PM.
We will be called MBB for the Cure 2007.

Last edited by pepper60 : 05-19-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:12 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

thank you
Old 07-26-2007, 05:23 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Komen For The Cure - 2007 Passionately Pink For The Cure Kit

NOTE: Send me a PM if you'd like to join my team...MBB for the Cure!

Thank you for your support of Passionately Pink for the Cure! It's a fun and easy way to support the fight against breast cancer. As a team captain, you responsibilities include:
  • Recruit your company, co-workers, religious or social group, school, book or garden club, or friends and family to join in a Passionately Pink for the Cure™ day.
  • Register your group below.
  • Pick your day (or days), beginning October 1 - 31, to host an event in support of Komen for the Cure, asking participants to make a $5 or more personal donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and wear pink.
  • Collect the funds and mail them to Susan G. Komen for the Cure at P.O. Box 660212, Dallas, TX 75266 by December 31, 2007.
Form a new team for your Organization
Donate to an existing team
2006 Team Captains - You will need to re-register for 2007

Go pink!
Gather a group of your friends, or co-workers, and simply pick any day in October to have your group wear pink and ask each participant to donate $5 or more to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Once registered, you will receive a participation kit with details about the program, ideas for your event, specially designed pins for your participants, promotional posters, and breast health information to distribute to your group.

UPS has even gone Passionately Pink for the Cure by donating $50,000 and shipping all of the kits free of charge!

Show your support for Susan G. Komen for the Cure
For 25 years, our grassroots activism and research grants have played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer. We are fighting every minute of every day to save every life to fulfill our promise to end breast cancer forever. So far, we've invested nearly $1 billion in breast cancer research and community outreach programs to date and with your help, we'll invest another $1 billion over the next decade.

In 2006, its inaugural year, more than 7,000 businesses, schools, places of worship and social organizations raised more than $3 million for the global breast cancer movement by going Passionately Pink for the Cure.

Our goal for 2007 is $5 million and ONE MILLION participants. We need your help!
Register today and go Passionately Pink for the Cure!

Sincerely,
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

count me in pepper
Old 07-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

count me in too

pm'n now
Old 07-29-2007, 02:43 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks, Kelly and Donia. Would anyone else like to
join my team...MBB for the Cure. Send me a PM if you do.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Big Buddy

0love0046

UPS delivered my Passionately Pink for The Cure Kit today.
Team members, I'll be sending you something soon.

We still need more MBB For The Cure 2007 team. Just PM me
if you are interested in participating.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

thank you