Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Product Recalls
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough
Default there is ground beef that is recalled at walmart in some stares.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19126782/

there is recall on ground beef at walmart in some states. i only was able to paste only one line above, i couldnt get the rest of info on this, can someone help me get the info out on this so everyone can read more about it on this please? thank you . i am still trying to figure out how to get whole thing paste. i am sorry i couldnt get more out on this.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Big Buddy

i mean to type states but not stares. i tried to fix that one but couldnt.so i am sorry for that.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Big Buddy

Updateicon there is ground beef that is recalled in some states

Updated: 5:58 p.m. CT June 8, 2007
SPRINGDALE, Ark - Tyson Fresh Meats Inc. on Friday recalled more than 40,000 pounds of ground beef shipped to Wal-Mart stores in 12 states after samples tested at a Sherman, Texas, plant showed signs of E. coli contamination.

No illnesses had been reported. Springdale-based Tyson Foods Inc. said the recall is not related to contaminated ground beef distributed by California-based United Food Group LLC.

The recalled products were sent to Wal-Mart stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas, Tyson said.

Story continues below ↓
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wal-Mart has removed the products from its meat cases and is destroying the recalled ground beef still in its possession, officials said.

Tyson recalled 40,440 pounds of ground beef, all of which had sell-by dates of June 13. The ground beef was sold in prepackaged trays that were placed directly into the meat case.

The recalled products include:

1½-pound trays of Angus steak burger all natural, 85/15, 6¼-pound patties;
1.33-pound trays of Angus steak burger all natural, 85/15, extra thick, 4 1/3-pound patties;
2¼-pound trays of 73/27 all-natural ground beef; and
5½-pound trays of 73/27 all-natural ground beef.

Click for related content
What you should know about E. coli
E. coli outbreaks that made headlines in the U.S.
Meat recall expands on E. coli fears

Last edited by blondlegreen : 06-08-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Thanks for the head up!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Big Buddy

i lives in alabama . alabama is one of some states that is recalled on ground beef at walmarts. i had to double check all foods and they are not from walmarts in alabama that is recalled. thanks goodness. they take years off my life when i saw this recall so i thought i should give you all head up about this.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:26 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

More info here...
http://foodpoisoning.pritzkerlaw.com...er-recall.html

Wal-Mart stores in 12 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. This is the seventh E. coli-related recall of beef in the last two months and the second recall of Tyson ground beef this year
Old 06-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

my hamburger matches all the things it said exactly, the date, the type, etc....except it says 244g instead of 244s... but it scares the hell out of me to feed that to my son...
Old 06-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

If you hadnt posted this pepper I would have missed the original post,

a big thanks pepper and original poster
Old 06-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Big Buddy

ILoveLucy is a jewel in the rough

We threw out all of our hamburger meat once we heard this on the news. On the news the other night it said over 5 million pounds of hamburger meat was affected since April and there has been 14 deaths so far. This may not be the same thing but that is just what they said.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough

you can also check www.fsis.usda.gov. This is a website where all the listed recalls are and you can be on their email list if you choose to be sent the new listing of recalls. I always know whats being recalled before it hits the paper. I love knowing first. Don't eat bad food, go here first.