Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006, 07:44 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Yeahmarker Beef Jerky $13/lb. free ship/amazon.com

Beef Jerky $13 lb. plus free shipping on $25

Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky, Original, 16-Ounce Pouch

Idaho-based Golden Valley Natural specializes in all-natural meat products made from animals that have never received artificial growth hormones or antibiotics, have always been fed a 100% vegetarian diet, do not include artificial ingredients, and are minimally processed. Their ranches were the first in the U.S. to have a non-hormone certified beef herd. Golden Valley Natural owns and operates its own USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art processing plant in Idaho Falls, and has been in the meat-processing business for more than 35 years.

In the words of Roger H. Ball, owner and president of Golden Valley Natural: "Golden Valley Natural Beef comes from cattle that are raised in the lush green pastures and mountains of Idaho. These cattle are accustomed to crisp, clean air and wide-open spaces as nature intended. Golden Valley Natural Beef guarantees that all animals are treated humanely and have never received artificial hormones or antibiotics. I believe in giving cattle a healthy, comfortable environment from birth. I have never used artificial hormones in my cattle, and I never will!"

Also comes in:

Peppered

Sweet & Spicy

Teriyaki

Free shipping for Prime members or F/S over $25 for non-members.

2 lbs of jerky for $26!! I am gettting peppered and sweet and spicy.. I also used my $5 GC from Karen!!

Last edited by Modemouth : 03-06-2006 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough

sounds like a great idea mary.........I think I will do the same........thanks..... rockin