Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Default turkey fryer

there are some folks who are WAY to stupid to run a deep fryer........
Old 11-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

so true........they always manage to wash the turkey in water and then submerge it.............bam

for dinner I had a power bar and energy drink
Old 11-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I haven't eaten yet. Hubby had leftovers, I didn't want that.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek
I also made a cake for my husband which I'm not eating since I am dieting!!
I wish I had that kind of will power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
for dinner I had a power bar and energy drink
Guess you won't be doing dishes tonight, Christine!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Not true.......I came home from work to a sink of dirty dishes
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That's even worse!
Old 11-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
What are raw fries?
sliced raw potatoes fried with bits of onion and a tad of bacon grease for flavor. I use olive oil to fry them as it doesn't soak into the potatoes like other grease does.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman
Sounds good too Stubby.......Perch one of my favorites......

I love Halibut 1st
Northern 2nd
and prolly perch 3rd.........

I dont care about walleye much as it is so bland..........walleye if more for non-fish eaters or very novice........

Do you cream your peas????
Halibut is my favorite too but oh so expensive and hard to find. my brother worked in the fisherys in Alaska for one season and fixed us some halibut for us when he came home. he coated it with miricle whip then rolled in in flour and fried it. oh so gooooood!!!!
no didn't cream the peas but heated them in milk and a bit of butter.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Default Halibut

I dont get it very much either......

A bunch of guys here went to Alaska a few years back.......brought home about 200lbs that they caught.....We had a big fish fry at local pub...was incredible..........cut into 2 inch by 2 inch chunks and breaded in Shore lunch ( 1/2 regular and 1/2 Cajun Style Shore Lunch Fish batter)
Was SOOOOOOOOO good...I am hooked now....eat it out about 4-5 times a year and buy and prepare at home 2-3x a year.......plus guys go out every year too but I dont get many handouts!!!

We are thinking of going.......to "END of the Road" , Homer , Alaska........but tough to get the time right when everyones flush with extra cash

Last edited by Dartman : 11-09-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

breakfast supper