Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
I just picked up another turkey at Safeway.

Turkeys were always a great loss leader in CO. I am surprised this isn't all over and was even more surprised they had this deal in WY.

DH used to take his work gloves and dig deep for the biggest one... usually waaaaaaaay in the bottom of the store's freezer. He used to laugh that the lil' women would fall in if they dug that deep.

My granny used to make the best saurkraut...I'm drooling now dartman.

Closest Safeway is 100 miles East
Old 11-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I made stew & corn bread for dinner. It's so cold here and dinner warmed us up a little....lol
Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

My hubby and I both worked late tonight so we had fast food!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
I just picked up another turkey at Safeway.

Turkeys were always a great loss leader in CO. I am surprised this isn't all over and was even more surprised they had this deal in WY.

DH used to take his work gloves and dig deep for the biggest one... usually waaaaaaaay in the bottom of the store's freezer. He used to laugh that the lil' women would fall in if they dug that deep.

My granny used to make the best saurkraut...I'm drooling now dartman.

One of my patients hubby threw out his back doing that Mary
Old 11-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

Country style bone in pork ribs w/bbq sauce...mashed potatoes ...homemade mac n cheese...corn...dinner rolls....(yummy) i been baking the ribs all day to tender they fell apart when i took off tray!!
Old 11-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

some of you eat on a week day like we eat for a holiday
Old 11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

nah... that is just good old fashion country style life of how to eat ... i grew up with my mother fixing meals like that daily and i seemed to have picked up the habit!! lol if you think that is alot u should visit for a holiday...
Old 11-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Ok, this year Thanksgiving will be at Jenn's house. Mary - get the bus tuned up. We'll all pitch in for gas money.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:22 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

The bus is ready to roll!
Old 11-07-2006, 06:23 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Wowmarker Election Day Dinner

AM gonna deep fry some northern pike tonight.........fry up some potatoes and have a lettuce salad with it...........

Hard to beat northen Minnesota fish!!!!