Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman
AM gonna deep fry some northern pike tonight.........fry up some potatoes and have a lettuce salad with it...........

Hard to beat northen Minnesota fish!!!!
OMG, I am drooling for sure. We used to catch the best tasting
Northern Pike and trout back home in Michigan. People don't
know what their missing....right Dartman?
Old 11-07-2006, 12:37 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i know what i am missing and i dont mind. you can keep that stinky smell in your house
Old 11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
AM gonna deep fry some northern pike tonight.........fry up some potatoes and have a lettuce salad with it...........

Hard to beat northen Minnesota fish!!!!

PEPPER AND I WILL BE RIGHT THERE...........YUM
Old 11-08-2006, 03:24 AM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Ok, this year Thanksgiving will be at Jenn's house. Mary - get the bus tuned up. We'll all pitch in for gas money.
Come on!! I'll be waiting!! any special requests? lol!! and pick up lots of mbb's on the way cause i usually have way toooo much food left over...speaking of which i gonna start the shopping trips for the food and will start the cooking day before!! Good thing I got a Senseo for free!!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Raw fries, northern Michigan perch and peas. top it off with chocolate pudding cake.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:28 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer
Wowmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
i know what i am missing and i dont mind. you can keep that stinky smell in your house
LOL

I dont fry um in the house...I have a fryer set up outside that I do all fish and turkey in.......If you have never had deep fryed turkey you are also missing out on that........NO TURKEY in the world made in oven can compare to deep fryed injected turkey..........I have NEVER had anyone not absolutely LOVE it......I can make a 15 lb turkey and it will dissappear as fast as it gets carved.......after a friends wake a while back I deep fryed 4 14-15 lb turkeys and every last one was ate as fast as they were carved......and that was only about 25 people eating it........
Done in the blink of an eye and NO smell at all in the house !!!!!
Turkey done in 3 min/lb and fish done within a couple minutes..........

Last edited by Dartman : 11-08-2006 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby
Raw fries, northern Michigan perch and peas. top it off with chocolate pudding cake.

Sounds good too Stubby.......Perch one of my favorites......

I love Halibut 1st
Northern 2nd
and prolly perch 3rd.........

I dont care about walleye much as it is so bland..........walleye if more for non-fish eaters or very novice........

Do you cream your peas????
Old 11-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My husband deep fried a turkey last year and it was wonderful! I also like it when he smokes the turkey. Takes a lot longer than frying, but it is really good.

lol Reminds of a funny story. When I first got married, I bought my husband a smoker for Xmas. His dad had one and he always looked forward to having smoked turkey at his dad's house during the holidays.

Well, he loved the smoker and ended up cooking lots of stuff in it. On one occasion, we ended up having a lot of smoked turkey left over. Being new to the whole cooking scene, I thought it would be a shame to toss it out, so I decided to make a turkey casserole. I found a recipe, bought all of the ingredients, and made a beautiful casserole for us to have for dinner.

I was very proud of my creation. It looked and smelled delicious. Unfortunatley, the taste was quite the opposite! It was like eating a chunk hickory wood. My husband, the generous soul that he is, put on a happy face and choked down as much as he could.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby
Stop, please....my stomach is crying out for perch & peas!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
LOL

I dont fry um in the house...I have a fryer set up outside that I do all fish and turkey in.......If you have never had deep fryed turkey you are also missing out on that........NO TURKEY in the world made in oven can compare to deep fryed injected turkey..........I have NEVER had anyone not absolutely LOVE it......I can make a 15 lb turkey and it will dissappear as fast as it gets carved.......after a friends wake a while back I deep fryed 4 14-15 lb turkeys and every last one was ate as fast as they were carved......and that was only about 25 people eating it........
Done in the blink of an eye and NO smell at all in the house !!!!!
Turkey done in 3 min/lb and fish done within a couple minutes..........
A man that can cook...I think I'm in love!