Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of
Talking Hi from Indiana!

Hello everyone.wave I am a single mom raising a 2 yr old. So you can just imagine how much this site and Karen's newsletter mean to me. Honestly I try to read every single one (even if i get to them a few days late and miss the bargain). I just love the layout of your newsletter and how much effort you put into the emails... I'm a huge fan and plan to remain a loyal reader for many yrs to come.

How I got hooked on Karen's site?.....I watched a segment about Karen's site on the local news one evening when they were talking about online bargains. There was a clip of Karen in an interview and minutes later I was checking out the web addy and immediately a subscriber. (I have yet to win her monthly drawing...but I haven't given up hope...hehe)

Karen...you are truly gifted and thank you for sharing your talents and gifts with all of us. We are all truly blessed.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Smile

Glad you had the time to introduce yourself! Welcome to the boards!! wave

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 01-31-2006, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Ahhhh! You're going to make me cry, tjsmom! I'm glad my site has helped you. grin Thanks for joining the forum!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:34 PM
New Buddy

Barbaraanne is a jewel in the rough
Default Karen's site

Hi Everyone:

I found out abuot Karen's site from my friend, Sharon. wave Ever since I started to use the newsletter, I have saved so much money. When Karen
presented Collectionsetc. an online store I use often, I told her all about it, because some people think if something is real low, the quality must be low.
Collections gets overages and thta is why they can afford to sell things so low.

I will be forever indebted to you, Karen for your newletter. There are also bartering places online. I do not know if your people would be interested in them, but I can send the site addresses to you.

There are so many people that do not have a lot of money to spend and when they do spend money, they want to get the best they can for their
dollar. Being disabled, I only have so much money per month. So, I really
have to shop around. That is how I have found the different
sites I have.

My hat is off to you, Karen and all of the wonderful people who work with you
daily.

Love you,

Barbaraanne & Fluff

Last edited by Karen : 01-31-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm tellin' ya! I'm going to have to keep a box of Kleenex next to my computer! Thanks, Barbaraanne! And I'm glad you joined us here! wave