Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:void(0);) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /skimlinks/includes/class_skimlinks.php on line 102
ZeCook - Free Are You ZeCook Magnet - Submit 2 Recipes - MyBargainBuddy Forums Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Niceicon ZeCook - Free Are You ZeCook Magnet - Submit 2 Recipes

Free "Are you ZeCook?" fridge magnet! A nice magnet to
hold your recipes on your refrigerator right there in the kitchen.

Q: What do I need to do to get my free "Are you ZeCook?" magnet ?
A: Submit 2 or more quality recipes with photos (or at least 5 recipes
if no photos) after June 06, 2007 (recipes must not break copyrights, etc as specified in Terms and Conditions).

Q: All right, I submitted my 2 recipes with photos (or at least 5 recipes without photos). How do I get my free "Are you ZeCook?" magnet ?
A: After you submit 2 recipes with photos (or at least 5 without photos) please send an email to promotions@zecook.com from your email account you registered with at ZeCook. Please email us your ZeCook username and mailing address to which to send your free "Are you ZeCook?" magnet . We will NOT collect your address for any other reason. Must be 18 or older to participate (if you are younger than 18 your parent/guardian can send their name and address to which to send the apron). Remember, you must contact us with your mailing address to get the fridge magnet.
Q: Do I need to pay for shipping and handling?
A: Absolutely not. The magnets are completely free and they are our 'thank you' for helping us make "ZeCook" the best place to search for great recipes. We hope you will enjoy the "ZeCook" magnets on your fridge as a reminder of our site as the best place to go to find or submit your favorite recipe.
Q: OK, I have some recipes I would like to share and get my fridge magnet. Where do I start?
A: If you have an account already login here. If you do not have an account, sign up here, it's free! Once you have an account, login and submit your recipe!
Fine print:
  • Limited time only, or while supplies last.
  • Limit one magnet per household.
  • Allow 4-6 weeks to deliver.
  • Recipes must be submitted after June 06, 2007. Previously submitted recipes do not count against this offer.
  • By requesting your free magnet you are confirming that you fulfilled our requirement of 5 submitted recipes (or 2 with photos), that the recipes are your original recipes and do not break any copyrights.
http://www.zecook.com/zcPromo.php
Old 06-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

Old 06-26-2007, 06:11 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 06-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

thank you