Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member
Default 50.00 for opening a free checking Wachovia

I did this the last time it was offered. I had no bank near me, but mailed in deposits, and used the money online bill pay. It took about 3 months and than they deposited the money into my account.

With Wachovia Free Checking, enjoy free security and identity protection, free debit card fraud protection, and unlimited use of thousands of ATMs.

And now, get up to $50 when you open and fund a new Free Checking account within 90 days. See full details below, and please print a copy of this page for your records.

Receive $25.00 when you open a Free Checking account with at least $100.00 in new funds.
Receive an additional $25.00 when you use direct deposit to post at least $100.00 to the same account within 90 days.
Enjoy $50.00 from Wachovia.

http://www.wachovia.com/misc2/0,,1517,00.html

To be eligible for the offer, you must open a new Free Checking account online in good faith between 6/30/2007 and 10/31/2007 by clicking the "Get Offer" button on this promotional landing page. By doing so, you are eligible to receive a $25 bonus for depositing at least $100 in new funds into the account as well as an additional $25 bonus for posting $100 in direct deposits into the same account, within 90 days of the account opening date.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:38 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

cool, thanks!