Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default "My Soldier" bracelet-SASE-be a penpal to a soldier

Free Bracelet

The Manhattanville My Soldier bracelet is available only to those who are participating in the program. The bracelets are not for sale.

When a person enrolls in the My Soldier program, they agree to adopt a soldier to whom they will send letters. They download or receive a “starter packet” and agree to follow a few simple measures of support. They may also request their free My Soldier bracelet to wear in support of their soldier. In other words, the Manhattanville My bracelet represents the soldier who is sacrificing for freedom and democracy as well as the pledge the civilian has made to write to him.

Now that the Starter Kits are available online, we are asking participants who would like to receive the My Soldier bracelet to write to the My Soldier program with a self-addressed stamped business envelope with two stamps (postage required to cover its thickness) and a note requesting a bracelet.

My Soldier staff members will then mail a bracelet (one per envelope please) back to participants in the SASEs. This will help us reduce our postage costs as well as the margin of error in addressing packages so that more participants receive their bracelets in a prompt, efficient manner.
We appreciate your understanding as we make essential changes to the foundation of our program.

Again, to receive your My Soldier bracelet, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with 2 stamps (postage required for its thickness) to:
Manhattanville My Soldier Department
2900 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577

http://www.mysoldier.com/bracelets.htm
Old 07-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thank you
Old 07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough
Niceicon

This is a nice idea and I saw something similar to this before but there was a hitch to it so I didn't do that one. But this one I definitely will do. Thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Little Buddy

tweetyjgrl is a jewel in the rough

This is such a great idea! I will definitely take part in this program!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

You will be pen pals with some of the most FANTASTIC people
you could ever know. OUR SOLDIERS