Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2007, 05:37 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Good for you!!
Old 07-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Big Buddy

Darcy is a jewel in the rough

I've actually had pretty good luck with them. I've gotten a $20 check, a $30 check and right now I have $21 and I'm waiting for another $18 to be added before I cash out. I've never won anything the sweepstakes though.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetercat View Post
I know of several others who have cancelled with them due to taking most of a survey then getting DNQed. Thats just a sneaky way to get your responses without any type of compensation
this just happened to me again.......
i did a $7 survey that took 45 minutes and when i was done it said click here to be rewarded it gave me an error page. i have emailed them twice about it and havent heard anything back from them
Old 05-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member

I seem to do ok with them, though never have won anything but tons of points on their spins. I do get lots of surveys to do though.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:02 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerboooo View Post
I seem to do ok with them, though never have won anything but tons of points on their spins. I do get lots of surveys to do though.
what do the points mean? do they add up to something?
Old 05-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

They have been my biggest payer site since I started a year ago... I make more from them then any other site, crazy that we all have different experiences. GLA!
Old 05-31-2008, 02:09 AM
Big Buddy

SummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud of

I dq more often then not with them as well but i have cashed out and fotten paid every time i did so Just seems kinda touch and go with them Be patient if you emailed them i have had to in the past it took them a while to ge bk with me but they always have one survey spot i have alo of issues with is saynation i would not advise any one to waste thyre time with this co for many reasons and everyone else i know who joined them feels the same way i do this is one co i think that should be black listed in dontwasteyourtimeonline.com
Old 05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBreeze View Post
I dq more often then not with them as well but i have cashed out and fotten paid every time i did so Just seems kinda touch and go with them Be patient if you emailed them i have had to in the past it took them a while to ge bk with me but they always have one survey spot i have alo of issues with is saynation i would not advise any one to waste thyre time with this co for many reasons and everyone else i know who joined them feels the same way i do this is one co i think that should be black listed in dontwasteyourtimeonline.com

Ditto on SayNation for me.. huge waste of time, have a friend that referred several people and she never got any of her referral points and she emailed them several times and they never responded.. pretty bad.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:32 PM
MVP

ya i just did another one and right at the end it disqualified me. i have been disqualified too many times and have emailed them every time and not once have i received an email back from them. i am done..........thanks for all your input everyone
Old 06-04-2008, 08:44 PM
MVP

Default wow am i shocked!

We apologize that the recent SurveySpot survey you took did not allow you to
complete after investing considerable time with it. We agree that you deserve
to be compensated for your time. We will add your SurveySpot reward to your
account within the next 2-3 days.

Thank you again for participating in our surveys!

Best regards,
SurveySpot Member Services

guess i will keep them around for a bit longer