Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Little Buddy

maddiemae is a jewel in the rough

I got an email from HDO this morning saying there was a problem with my order and I needed to call. So of course I figured it was too good to be true since some of you said they've cancelled on you in the past. I called them and they asked me to verify my billing address. Doh! We just moved and I haven't updated my bank/debit card yet. But he did say my order was scheduled to be shipped on Friday. Hope it does!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:32 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Maddiemae! I got a confirmation right after I ordered so I am still hopeful for this one.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Little Buddy

That's great, I'm holding out hope too.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough

I've ordered from HDO several times and have gotten everything that I ordered, with the exception of just one item. That one was not charged to my card AND I received the $10 off coupon code via snail mail not long after. Everything I have gotten has been packaged super well, and really nice, solid, quality. That's why they've got me coming back time and again.

I have noticed though, and was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with delivery and items getting lost in the mail? FedEx and UPS seem to arrive no problem. FedEX Smartpost (starts via FedEx and delivered by USPS) and USPS are the ones that over the last few months haven't been getting here, despite showing on the tracking website the items were delivered.

I've found some retailers are super helpful, and work with me to replace the order. Others (well really only one to my still eternal chagrine) were of NO help whatsoever, and said that they'd cancel, issue credit, but that if I still wanted the items I would have to re-order. I buy so much online, I sometimes don't realize I've not gotten something till months later when I reconcile my credit card statements! Has anyone else had these problems, and if so, what have you found that help??
Old 07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
New Buddy

rkefirecracker is a jewel in the rough

I have problems with the Postal Service all the time. I always say 'ugh' when I see a shipper has sent something by them! If you go to tracking and it says your shipment has been delivered, and it hasn't, call your station/branch asap and ask to talk to your mail carrier (call in the morning before they go out on their route). That way the package should still be fresh in their mind. If they say you never received a package, tell them that you went on the website and it was scanned 'delivered'. (All scanners have an identifying code that tells who scanned it-the Postal people can pull it up on their computers)

I've worked there for 28 years...and I think the service has definitely gone down hill. Be the 'squeeky wheel'. Don't be surprised to get the run around.
Postal supervisors are supposed to personally answer all complaints. It is a pain, but make them accountable!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

My order has shipped!
Old 07-31-2007, 04:29 AM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough
Default Got Email On Order

Said My Order Was Delayed Til Aug 30th.........anyone Get The Rugs...

I Also Ordered 2 Princess Chairs For Grandaughter And They Are Also Delayed.................

Guess I Still Have Hope I Might Get The Rugs ........was Not Cancelled Yet...........

Dottie
Old 07-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Little Buddy

My whole order was delayed until August 30th also. I ordered a hair dryer, 3 rugs, and 3 hamper sets. That was after a c/s rep told me it would ship Friday.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

I just received the 4 pc. wicker hamper set. Very nice for the price. I ordered one of the rugs too but it is delayed like everyone elses'.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough
Default Update On Order

Got Email Stating They Are Giving Me 10 Dollars Off For My Problems But I Was Not Aware I Had A Problem Lol Because My Email Said My Delivery Would Be Aug 30th........so I Called Customer Service And Was Told My Order Was Cancelled........so I Told Them I Heard That They Never Deliver Orders Etc......and Rep Said He Was Unaware Of Any Problems He Was New To Company........so As Of Now
I Am Not Getting My Order.........

So I Thought I Would Pass On That Information

Will Try Again I Guess..........

Dottie