Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2006, 08:53 AM
New Buddy

AprilAnn is a jewel in the rough
Winicon North Carolina Trip in Chrysler

Go to: www.ghtravel.com

Win a trip to N.Carolina in a Chrysler.

Good Housekeeping website! Good Luck!

Last edited by AprilAnn : 03-09-2006 at 08:55 AM.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Big Buddy

martham52 is a jewel in the rough
Default trips

Thanks-these were new sweeps for me.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Coolicon

Wheeeeeee...here I come Lori Ann!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Talking Drawing is on my 15th Anniversary!

Winner Selection: Three winners will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing on or about June 15, 2006 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.

Prizes: THREE grand prize winners will be chosen to win one of the following prize packages: I want this one! 1) Trip for the winner and three friends or family members for 7 days, 6 nights in Western North Carolina. Prize includes round trip coach airfare (from the airport closest to the home of the winner), hotel accommodations at Cherokee Indian Reservation, The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa and the Inn on Biltmore Estate, select meals, and a Chrysler Pacifica rental car. 2) Trip for the winner and three friends or family members for 7 days, 6 nights in North Carolina. Prize includes round trip coach airfare (from the airport closest to the home of the winner), hotel accommodations including Pinehurst Resort and Courtyard Marriott, select meals, passes to NASCAR and select local museums, and a Chrysler PT Cruiser rental car. 3) Trip for the winner and three friends or family members for 7 days, 6 nights in North Carolina. Prize includes round trip coach airfare (from the airport closest to the home of the winner), hotel accommodations including the Hilton Wilmington Riverside, select meals, passes to select local attractions, shopping gift certificate and Chrysler Town & Country rental car. Total Value: Up to $5,000 per prize package.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Yeahmarker

Hey Guys!

The Hilton Riverside is about 10 minutes from my house! The beach is 10 minutes in the other direction. Whoever wins better stop by and say hello and have a couple glasses of wine! Yeah!!!

If I win can I just fly a bunch of my friends in? lol

Lori Ann

Wilmington, NC
Old 03-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

One entry only.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Big Buddy

Nancy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann
Hey Guys!

The Hilton Riverside is about 10 minutes from my house! The beach is 10 minutes in the other direction. Whoever wins better stop by and say hello and have a couple glasses of wine! Yeah!!!

If I win can I just fly a bunch of my friends in? lol

Lori Ann

Wilmington, NC
thanks and if i win i will be there~ i like merlot!