Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 envelope dessert topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 8-inch graham cracker pie shell
- chopped peanuts
- mini chocolate chips or shaved chocolate curls, if desired, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and milk until smooth and creamy. Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions; fold into the peanut butter cream cheese mixture.
Spoon into the prepared crust and chill for at least 4 hours.
Garnish peanut butter pie with chopped peanuts and chocolate, if desired.