07-29-2007, 06:35 AM
Strawberry Cake Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and strawberries until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage