Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Default Things Yet to Do...

I'd like to start a new game, just to get to know each other a bit better.
Name something you'd still like to do, but haven't been able to due to whatever reason (time, money, etc.)

I'd like to visit England.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I'd like to have a romantic evening with George Clooney. Lots of laughs(love his sense of humor!) and have dinner on a yacht - just him and me - no other diners - and then a midnight swim
Old 08-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'd like to go on a cruise
Old 08-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

I'd like to go to South America.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I'd like to have a new house.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

I'd like to visit my birthplace. I was born overseas, Taiwan actually,(parents were in the military) and we moved back when I was a few months old.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

I'd like to me able to sleep more than a couple hours each night. Any suggestions?
Old 08-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

I'd like to get myself a car (public transportation is the Pits!)

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 08-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I'd like to someday be content with my life
Old 08-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliesvoyage View Post
I'd like to me able to sleep more than a couple hours each night. Any suggestions?
Try very hard to avoid any sleeping pills - even the ones they advertise now that say they aren't addictive.

I'm on Lunesta (and a few other things that tire me out sometimes) and it leaves the most bitter taste in your mouth all day, everyday!

Sometimes when the pill doesn't work, I read. That generally puts me out in about an hour or two. My kids like to put lavendar on their pillowcases. Two of them say it really helps and my daughter says it helps her son too. He does seem to be sleeping later, I'll give her that. They use either the pure lavendar oil you can buy, or the lavendar leaves from a plant my daughter has.

I know hubby occasionally uses tylenol pm or any one of those pm over the counter. I simply cannot get my brain to stop.

It's a shame to be so intelligent that we can't sleep, isn't it?