Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2006, 05:03 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Unhappy Christopher Reeve's Widow Dies at Age 44

Christopher Reeve's Widow Dies at Age 44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so sad.

Christopher Reeve's Widow Dies at Age 44

By Associated Press

SHORT HILLS, N.J. - Dana Reeve, who fought for better treatments and possible cures for paralysis through the Christopher Reeve Foundation, named for her late actor-husband, has died, the foundation said. She was 44.
Reeve died late Monday of lung cancer, said Kathy Lewis, President and CEO of the foundation.
"On behalf of the entire Board of Directors and staff of the Christopher Reeve Foundation, we are extremely saddened by the death of Dana Reeve, whose grace and courage under the most difficult of circumstances was a source of comfort and inspiration to all of us," Lewis said in a statement.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough

So sad.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:13 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Oh my....

Thier poor son. How horrible to witness BOTH of your parents die so horribly and so young. My heart goes out to him.....
Old 03-07-2006, 05:56 AM
Big Buddy

mynpyn is a jewel in the rough

I was so sad to hear this this morning.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Very sad. I was shocked to hear about this when I turned the tv on this morning. I had thought she was going through treatment and was doing well with it.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 AM
Little Buddy

Vanessa is a jewel in the rough

It is very sad. When I hear how young she was it makes me realize and remind myself that I need to live life everyday to its fullest and not dwell on the little things. We have so many things in life to enjoy everyday, even the simplest things we take for granted. Let this be a lesson to us all to kiss, hug and tell our husbands, kids, parents, siblings, grandparents, significant others how much we love and appreciate them. glow
Old 03-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

I second all of the thoughts expressed here...the MSN article I read this morning said she was diagnosed with cancer a month after her husband died. Seems like she could just not get a break. I admired her grace and dignity.

Lori Ann
Old 03-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I thought the same thing - how horrible to have two tragedies strike this family. We have to be thankful when those we love are healthy. I too feel sad for the young son.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Unhappy Goodbye to a great lady

God works in mysterious ways...this is certainly one of those times when we pause to wonder why Christopher and Dana had to leave us at such young ages. My prayers go out to their son.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough

I agree this morning when I heard this my stomach was churning

our prayers go out to family.........