08-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Fast Cucumber Salad
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 English cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced crosswise
- In a large bowl, whisk together canola oil, vinegar, sesame oil, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Add cucumber and scallions and toss to combine.
"resident shameless hussie"