Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Soap Samples from NW Orca $1.00

All soaps are made with lye, also known as sodium hydroxide. This is necessary to begin the chemical reaction (saponification) that turns fats into soap. When soap is made, the sodium hyroxide (an alkali) reacts with the fatty acids in the oils to form glycerine and the sodium salts of the fatty acid. Although lye is used at the beginning of the process, the end product contains no lye at all -- only a gentle, mild soap that contains skin-friendly glycerin. We manufacture our soaps using the cold process method, using vegetable-based fats. (Any exceptions will be noted in the soap description.) We also superfat our soaps to ensure that they are mild.

Please note: All soap bars we sell have a minimum weight of 4 ounces.

A note on pH -- soap is an alkaline product. Random tests have indicated that the average pH of our soaps is about 8.

Soap Samples

If you're not sure that you want to commit to a 4 ounce bar of soap, why not try a sample first? You can test as many soaps as you like, and besides...they make ideal guest soaps!

Price: $1.00 each

Please email us at nworca@comcast.net with your order and your mailing address. We will get back to you with a total that includes shipping costs and sales tax, if applicable. Yes, we gladly accept Paypal.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Big Buddy

quizme is on a distinguished road

Boy can I tell I am up TOO late - when first saw your post - I thought it said SOUP - then I started reading the first line and thought - "What the heck kind of soup is made with lye?!?"... time for me to get some rest... I WILL check this out when I get up! Thank you for the post and the wake up call that it's time for me to get some sleep! - LoL!