Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

BLEED HIM DRY! I wish I had.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE...MOST IMPORTANT IS TO PROTECT THE KIDS AND YOURSELF. I WOULDN'T SIGN ANYTHING UNLESS I WAS SURE AND I FEEL GETTING YOUR OWN LAWYER WOULD SERVE YOU BEST. MAKE A LIST OF THE NEEDS AND WANTS OF ALL OF YOU (KIDS AND YOU!!!!!) AFTER ALL YOU WANT TO BE FREE OF HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:31 AM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I know of no one at alll that has ever came out happy with the mediator scenerio and using the same attorney to get a divorce over quicker or easier... it comes out worse in the end...

I dont reccommend this at all...
Old 08-31-2007, 11:42 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

To keep whatever peace is left........I'll go but won't sign anything.
I definitely think ex would make out in the long run. I won't settle for just anything.
Stay tuned I'll post about my visit next Thursday
Old 08-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

HAVE YOU LOOKED FOR YOUR OWN LAWYER??? I SURE WOULD!!!!!!GOOD LUCK.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:07 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

just curious to see how things are going and what you decided to do. you deserve the best and i hope things go your way.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
BLEED HIM DRY! I wish I had.
Exactly why pre-nups are needed in this world........
Old 09-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

How is the lawyer shopping going? I'm curious to see. The best thing to do is ask people if they have ever had to have aFamily Law atty represent them in court. Look up Family Law Attys in the yellow pages. Call and ask what their fee schedule is, try to negotiate fees. Sometimes lawyers will have compassion for the soon-to-be-single moms, sometimes not. But at least try to negotiate fees. They can set their own prices, so they have leeways there. Plus ask if there are any junior partners or paralegals. The paralegals can not represent you but if they do a lot of the paperwork usually their fees are less. Ask what they will need to do to try your case? Tell them you will be watching your bill and will not allow for any excessive fees. If you see fees like reviewing your file....complain immediately. It usually means they have nothing to do so they will charge just to touch your file.
Hope that helps. Good Luck!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
Exactly why pre-nups are needed in this world........

I agree Dartman.............so he doesn't get my money!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
How is the lawyer shopping going? I'm curious to see. The best thing to do is ask people if they have ever had to have aFamily Law atty represent them in court. Look up Family Law Attys in the yellow pages. Call and ask what their fee schedule is, try to negotiate fees. Sometimes lawyers will have compassion for the soon-to-be-single moms, sometimes not. But at least try to negotiate fees. They can set their own prices, so they have leeways there. Plus ask if there are any junior partners or paralegals. The paralegals can not represent you but if they do a lot of the paperwork usually their fees are less. Ask what they will need to do to try your case? Tell them you will be watching your bill and will not allow for any excessive fees. If you see fees like reviewing your file....complain immediately. It usually means they have nothing to do so they will charge just to touch your file.
Hope that helps. Good Luck!

Thanks Ms Paralegal to be..........can I just hire you???