Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Tressa 4

Tressa. . .you're being awfully quiet since your return. Where are you? (Just a little concerned. . .)
Old 08-31-2007, 03:34 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

You're in our prayers.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I TOO HOPE SHE IS DOING BETTER, I PM'D HER...I'M NOT SURE SHE IS AT HOME>>>>SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WARD.. SENDING HER LOTS OF HUGS
Old 08-31-2007, 10:42 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

I am hoping she takes all the time needed to get better.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

We're here for you Buddy
Old 09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

hope you are feeling a lot better tressa. take as much time as you need for yourself
(((((hugs))))
Old 09-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Smile Thanks you guys!

I never saw this thread until this morning.

At least that I remember!

I'm trolling thru here looking for the news item thread and was shocked to see one with my name on it. My first thought was, what are they talking about me for? Did I do something really bad? (trust me, it's happened - with no memory of it later - very embarassing)

There are 10 beds in the psych ward in our little hospital. The majority were women who were there for the same basic reason: Society (family, life, work responsibilities) demands too much from us and we cannot handle it. Some women had more severe reactions, waited much too long, tried to end it, but basically we were all the same.

Anyway - Thanks so much. This group has given me a lot of support and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. The 'professionals' and the 'politically correct' will tell you that having a mental problem is no different than having a broken leg, etc. It's just that people cannot see the physical side of it.

I'm here to tell you it's not the same. Out of the 10 'residents' (no, we don't use the word patient - gosh, do you think the lady with the broken leg on the 2nd floor is a resident?), guess how many had flowers and/or cards? One. And guess how many people within my immediate and extended (in-law) family even acknowledged my hospital stay? DH, Teen Sons, grandson (4 yrs old). It's a shame I didn't go completely bonkers and break a leg!

That's not meant to be self pity above. I'm more realistic and cynical than the average person, so I don't expect these things from my family. Which leads them to behave that way. These comments are more from a 'standing back and taking a good look at the others' that were there stance. Society states it has grasped mental health as an important and acceptable part of whole body health. Yet it's still treated like an unplanned teenaged pregnancy.

I'm sincerely thankful for the well wishes, genuine concern and warmth from all of you.

Tressa
Old 09-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

THe important thing is HOW YOU VIEW mental health. It amazes me how society in this country views the mind. The brain and the brain alone leads our behavior. No matter what circumstances exist in our lives, Our thought processes and how we act upon them dictates our actions. People are shocked when someone flips out and commits a heinous crime, but we don't get "mental checkups"!

I'm glad you are getting some metal health time! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I guess I need to go back to my last signature. "about being kind to others, we are all fighting our own battles." Hoping that people will look further into to a person, as we don't know the battles they are facing.
I send hugs to ev1..
Old 09-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Tressa you sound much better. I hope life gets easier for you.
Today is the 13th anniversary since I lost my 3 year old son to cancer. I broke down the night before last and yesterday. I am really tired today and tearful at times but for the most part ok for having to be alone. It is hard to be alone when your sad. that is why I have internet! LOL! Hugs to all!