Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Carrie Underwood Scores, Jessica Simpson Shut Out of CMA Nominations

Nominees for the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards were announced Wednesday morning during CBS' The Early Show. Brad Paisley, Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood are among the musicians who have received multiple nominations.

The nominees are:

Entertainer of the Year
Kenny Chesney
Brad Paisley
George Strait
Keith Urban
Carrie Underwood

Top Male Vocalist
Kenny Chesney
Toby Keith
Brad Paisley
George Strait
Keith Urban

Top Female Vocalist
Miranda Lambert
Heidi Newfield
Taylor Swift
Carrie Underwood
Lee Ann Womack

Top Vocal Group
Lady Antebellum
Little Big Town
Rascal Flatts
Randy Rogers Band
The Lost Trailers

Top Vocal Duo
Big & Rich
Brooks & Dunn
Joey & Rory
Montgomery Gentry
Sugarland

Top New Male Vocalist
Jamey Johnson
James Otto
Jake Owen

Top New Female Vocalist
Sarah Buxton
Julianne Hough
Ashton Shepherd

Top New Vocal Duo or Group
Eli Young Band
The Lost Trailers
Zac Brown Band

Single Record of the Year
Miranda Lambert, "Gunpowder & Lead"
Jamey Johnson, "In Color"
Heidi Newfield, "Johnny and June"
Brad Paisley, "Waitin' on a Woman"
Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This"

Song of the Year
George Strait, "I Saw God Today"
Jamey Johnson, "In Color"
Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This"

Video of the Year
Carrie Underwood, "Just a Dream"
Taylor Swift, "Love Story"
George Strait, "Troubadour"

Vocal Event of the Year
Josh Turner featuring Trisha Yearwood, "Another Try"
Brooks & Dunn featuring Reba McEntire, "Cowgirls Don't Cry"
Kenny Chesney with Mac McAnally, "Down the Road"
Sugarland featuring Little Big Town and Jake Owen, "Life in a Northern Town"
Brad Paisley duet with Keith Urban, "Start a Band"
Old 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Friends Worried After Rihanna Had Neck Bruises in December

Chris Brown may have roughed up Rihanna before their early Sunday morning altercation, two friends reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly (out today).

Brown -- who is currently being investigated by Los Angeles county prosecutors after Rihanna allegedly accused him of assaulting her the night before the Grammys -- always had a "volatile" relationship with the singer, an insider tells Us.

A Rihanna confidant adds that bruises were clearly visible on the singer's neck in early December.

Alarmed, "I asked is everything was OK with her and Chris," says the pal. "She told me, 'We broke up again.' I didn't pursue the issue further."

Meanwhile, Brown's sister, Lytrell "Tootie" Bundy, says the singer, 19, is "doing good" in light of his latest altercation with Rihanna.

"He's coping," she told Extra on Wednesday. "He's doing ... [as well] as to be expected."

Rihanna is said to be cooperating with Los Angeles detectives as they launch a battery investigation.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Big Buddy

Default Octuplet Mom Launches Web Site, Asks for Donations

Nadya Suleman, the now-infamous mother of octuplets, has launched her own Web site, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

The site (www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com) -- which went live Tuesday -- features a photo of Suleman and her eight newborns, along with the caption "Proud Mother of 14."

The homepage also has links to a message board and payment page "to send donations." (Master, Visa, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.)

"We thank you for the love and good wishes sent to us from around the world. The octuplets arrived on 1-26-09. They are all healthy and growing stronger by the day," the Web site says.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Big Buddy

Default Eric Dane Mum on Heigl, Knight Leaving Grey's

On Wednesday's Ellen DeGeneres Show, the talk show host asks Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane about Us Weekly's exclusive report that Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight are leaving the ABC doc drama.

He said he couldn't say whether they were exiting because it is up to Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes to make the announcement.

"I don't really comment," he said. "I worked with them this morning, and they were both very present.

Added Dane, "I know you want to know, and I get it, but until the boss says this is going down, itís not happening."

DeGeneres shot back: "OK, but I see from your eyes, they're leaving."

Dane also opened up about wanting kids with wife Rebecca Gayheart.

"We're currently working on that," he said. "Not right this second."
Old 02-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Big Buddy

Default Stephanie Pratt: Spencer's Been Trying to Fix Me Up

Stephanie Pratt's motivation to hit the gym? Audrina Patridge.

She tells Usmagazine.com how she was recently planning a trip and had to wear a bathing suit.

"I was telling one of my best friends, 'I need to start working out -- I have to stand next to Audrina in a bathing suit!'" Pratt tells . "And my friend was like, 'Good luck, that is impossible for you.' No matter what, girls always put girls down, so you just have to be happy with yourself."

What's in store on the next season of MTV's The Hills?

"Audrina and I are going on a lot of dates. We have teamed up. It's fun," she tells Us. "I got a job ... and Lo is working too. We all have jobs."

She says things are better with her bro Spencer, too.

"He actually set me up with one of his friends, which didn't go too well," she says. "But the fact that Spencer was trying to help me just says so much.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Big Buddy

Default See Michelle Obama's March Vogue Cover!

Michelle Obama will grace Vogue's March cover.

She's the second first lady -- after Hillary Clinton -- to appear on the front of the magazine, the Washington Post reports.

In a photo taken by Annie Leibovitz, Obama poses in a magenta Jason Wu gown on a sofa at the Hay-Adams Hotel, where her family stayed for several days before moving into the White House. (Wu also designed her one-shouldered inaugural ball gown.)

She's also pictured hard at work -- surrounded by a notepad, pen, laptop, a cup of tea, and on the phone -- in a black dress by designer Narciso Rodriguez.

The magazine's editor, Anna Wintour, says, "It's inspiring to see our first lady so serene and secure in her personal style."

The mother of two tells Andre Leon Talley, who wrote the story, that she's focusing on settling in Washington, D.C., trying to find a church and helping her daughters become adjusted.

"I'm going to try to take them to school every morning -- as much as I can," she says. "But there's also a measure of independence. And obviously there will be times I won't be able to drop them off at all. I like to be a presence in my kids' school. I want to know the teacher; I want to know the other parents."
Old 02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Big Buddy

Default Mandy Moore Engaged to Ryan Adams

Mandy Moore is engaged to rocker Ryan Adams, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

The pair have been dating on-and-off since March 2008.

Rumors spread after Moore was spotted wearing a ring.

Moore, 24, has been linked to DJ AM -- whom she briefly dated again after his near-fatal September 2008 plane crash, Zach Braff, Wilmer Valderrama and Andy Roddick. Her next album, Amanda Leigh, is out this May.

Adams, 34, a prolific singer/songwriter, once dated Parker Posey.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Big Buddy

Default Kenny Chesney Talks Candidly in Playboy Interview

February 11, 2009
Kenny Chesney is the subject of an extensive interview running in the March issue of Playboy. In it, he talks candidly about his music and his life, including the annulment of his marriage to actress Renee Zellweger. He said he became angry when rumors began circulating that he was gay after "fraud" was listed as the reason for the annulment. "I talked to my attorney and her attorney," Chesney told Playboy contributing editor Rob Tannenbaum. "In order for us to get an annulment, the legal papers could claim either physical abuse, which wasn't true, or three or four other things that also weren't true. The best thing we could put in there was fraud. So I said, 'All right, do it. Whatever.'" As for the rumor, Chesney said, "That is the most unbelievable thing in the world. ... What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that shit? I didn't sign up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls. (laughs) I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay." However, Chesney says he's probably not suited for domestic life. "I have friends who have a normal family, kids and a dog, and I think I would blow my brains out," he said. "It's fine for them. But I'm such a free spirit, I feel more alive when I've got somewhere to go. I can stay on my boat for a few weeks if I have a guitar and a girl and a Bob Marley CD. After that, I've got to move around."
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Report: Jackson battling serious staph infection
British newspaper says singer contracted MRSA-like ailment after surgery

Michael Jackson reportedly is being treated for an antibiotic-resistant staph infection.

Michael Jackson is being treated for a staph infection that has spread throughout his face and body, according to the Sun newspaper. A report in the British newspaper says the 50-year-old singer is receiving intravenous antibiotics to try and halt the spread.

A source told the Sun that it is a “MRSA-style infection” that is resistant to conventional antibiotics. The Sun reported that Jackson contracted the infection following reconstructive surgery on his nose.

The Times of London reported that the skin on Jackson's face and hands appeared inflamed in photos taken recently of the singer as he left a Los Angeles-area clinic.

In December, biographer Ian Halperin told a British newspaper that Jackson was suffering from Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency and was in need of a lung transplant. Jackson's “official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme” denied the report, saying in a statement, “The writer’s wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson’s health are a total fabrication. Mr. Jackson is in fine health.”

The Times was unable to reach Jackson's spokesman for comment.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Big Buddy

Default Carrie Underwood: Chris & Rihanna Rumors Are Getting "Ridiculous"

Carrie Underwood saw Chris Brown and Rihanna at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills on Saturday - hours before Brown allegedly assaulted his girlfriend.

"They were fine at the Grammy party," Underwood told Usmagazine.com Thursday at the American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida.

"I don't think anybody actually knows what happened," she added. "I have no advice because, thank goodness, I've never been in any kind of abusive situation."

She told Us she wishes people "would stop" spreading rumors about what led to the incident.

"You hear a new one every five minutes, and some of them are getting kind of ridiculous," she said. "I really hope everyone will lay off and just let everybody who's involved figure out everything first."

Underwood's Idol colleague Ruben Studdard told Us he has met Brown before, and the singer was "cool" to him.

"I'm still praying for him," Studdard told Us. "Everybody always has something negative to say about everything, and I always try to be positive.

"You never know what's going on in people's personal situations," he added. "They've both made wonderful careers for themselves, and I think they will continue to do so for the rest of their lives."

Brown's alleged assault was also a hot topic at the 40th NAACP Image Awards in L.A., where Brown was up for outstanding male artist. (He lost to Jamie Foxx.)

"Violence against women should never happen," said actor Mark Curry, who knows the singer. "Women, throughout history, have been beaten and prostituted. Even today in movies and music, they're portrayed as low-grade, so you know, he's a youngster and he can correct his ways. It's just a tragedy, women and abuse."

Added House of Payne star Demetria McKinney, "I just want them to know that my prayers are out for both of them, that everything is rectified the way that it's supposed to be, and they can move on with their lives."
s

Mary J. Blige - who attended amFAR gala for NYC Fashion Week on Thursday - also sent her well wishes to the couple.

"My take on what's happened is that they're both young and beautiful people," she told Us. "And that's it."