Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2007, 06:49 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
It's funny how Christina Agulaira turned out ok and Britney Spears turned out to be such a misfit. I really feel for her kids.
Many sources report Brit is bipolar and in denial and won't take her meds. Haven't read anything about Christina and behavioral disorders. Seems like the "big" three Brit, Paris, and Lindsey have all been linked to behavioral disorders and all three have a family history of troubled people. I hope they get help.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:21 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Clooney to Pitt: I'll murder you, pal

TORONTO (Reuters) - They may be good friends and "Ocean's Thirteen" co-stars, but when it comes to their new movie together, George Clooney's got a few words for his buddy Brad Pitt: If you're better than me, I'll murder you.
"I'm working with him right now this Coen brothers movie, which kills me because he's going to steal the movie and I'm going to murder him," Clooney joked with reporters on Saturday.
Clooney and Pitt are at the Toronto International Film Festival this week screening major movies. Clooney has drama "Michael Clayton," about a lawyer in crisis and Pitt fields "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," about the celebrity of the notorious 19th Century outlaw.
They scheduled back-to-back news conferences in the same room, and the juxtaposition prompted questions pitting the movies and stars against one another.
"I don't like it," Clooney said. "It's a weird thing, but you try not to compete in art. It always seems kind of strange. I could never do the things that he (Pitt) does, ever."
"I do have some competition with Matt Damon -- I'd like to kick his ass," Clooney said with a big grin. Damon, too, co-starred with Clooney and Pitt in "Ocean's Thirteen," and he was in Toronto this week for a charity event.
Clooney was on a roll. Asked to name his favorite Pitt movie, he answered "Johnny Suede," to roars of laughter.
In that early 1990s film, Pitt played a wannabe rock star who idolized 1950s pop singer Ricky Nelson. It bombed at box offices, making just about $90,000 in ticket sales, according to box office tracker, boxofficemojo.com.
But to save face -- and perhaps stave off a tongue-lashing from his friend -- he complemented Pitt.
"He's a really brave actor -- people don't often say that enough about him. What he did in 'Snatch' is just phenomenal," Clooney said.
About an hour later, Pitt entered his news conference and he, too, joined in the jokes, saying his favorite Clooney film was "Red Surf," in which Clooney played a drug-dealing surfer. It made $13,000 in theaters, according to boxofficemojo.com.
"Go see it," Pitt said with a smirk while giving an "OK" hand signal.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:02 AM

Wowmarker

Country singer Sara Evans' husband, Craig Schelske, filed court papers asking whether she was romantically involved with nearly a dozen people, including country singer Kenny Chesney, Richard Marx and her former "Dancing With the Stars" partner, Tony Dovolani.

The 118-page document was was filed in Williamson County, Tenn., as part of Evans' divorce from Schelske, and asks Evans to state under oath whether or not she admits to "an affair/sexual relationship/romantic involvement" with Chesney, Marx, Dovolani or any member of the band Three Doors Down.

Evans filed for divorce after a very public blowup between the couple in a Los Angeles restaurant in October 2006, after allegedly finding hundreds of photos on his home computer showing him nude and engaged in sex with other women. She also claims he had an affair with the family nanny.

Evans' attorney, John Hollins Sr., could not comment because of a court-issued gag order.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I sure do enjoy my little dull life out of the lime light
Old 09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
I sure do enjoy my little dull life out of the lime light
I was thinking the same thing early this morning when the news mentioned the police had to clear away hundreds of reporters camped out to allow the British couple to leave Portugal.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:05 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

some of these celebrities thrive on being in the spotlight while others are just working to make a living and dont care about the fame.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:31 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

britney is on the verge of losing her kids for good. this is due to the bodyguard telling all and a couple others who are getting a subpoena from kevin's lawyer. she seems to be more out of control than ever
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Jayden James and Sean Preston held on for a wild ride as Britney Spears — who was charged on Friday for hit and run and driving without a valid California license — tooled around town. Brit even made a pit stop at a Quizno's sub shop to use the bathroom as paparazzi snapped her pic. Question of the day: Is Britney even licensed to drive?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:56 AM
MVP

those babies are soooooo cute
Old 09-28-2007, 04:26 PM

I think the babies look sad especially the younger one.