Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down More Lead-Contaminated Toys in the Pipeline

More Lead-Contaminated Toys in the Pipeline

Lead paint waits as holiday shopping season approaches

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0...l_recall2.html

*wonderful......*
Old 09-07-2007, 02:52 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

There's going to be a lot of unhappy children this holiday season.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:55 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Thank you so much for sharing..I have 3 grandkids
and A niece and nephew whom I care for very much
Old 09-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

I swear I'm at a loss now. First I stopped buying the fish from China and Malaysia because of poison scares. Then I had to go through the toys I bought my grandson (none in there thankfully). Now to check all holiday toys before I buy them?? It's going to be impossible. I took one morning and looked around my kitchen. Almost everything is made in China. How safe are the dishes my family's been using for years? Or the pretty painted serving bowls? Or the coffee mugs? Someone should cash in on this and sell an easy, quick and reliable home lead test.

I'm seriously afraid of harming my family (even more?).
Old 09-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I'm right with you Tressa.

Years ago I had some lead testing strips and I've been wracking my brain trying to remember where I got them from but I can't remember. So I googled "Lead Testing Strips". There are a lot of places that you can buy them online.

Here's one........

Lead Test Kits from HomeSafe - Kit 5 Lead SwabsKIT #5 Lead Test Swabs (Box of 16) Save even more. The plastic box holds 16 swabs, test strips and detailed instructions. ($2.19/swab) ...
www.leadtestkits.com/kits/kits4.html
Old 09-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Big Buddy

Thank You !

I think my brain was so fried from the heat yesterday - I never even considered googling it.. duh.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i am scared to even think how many of my kids toys over the years are tainted with lead. sickening