Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge
1. In a very large bowl, combine:
2 pkgs milk chocolate chips, 12 oz. EACH
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
2 jars marshmallow cream, 7 oz. EACH
2 t. vanilla
2/3 c. Bailey's Irish Cream
2 c. chopped nuts -- optional
2. Set aside.
3. Line a 10x15" pan with foil and spread lightly with: butter
4. In a saucepan, combine:
4 1/2 c. sugar
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
1/2 lb. butter
5. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
6. Cook slowly, stirring constantly for 11 minutes.
7. Pour milk mixture over the chocolate chip mixture.
8. Stir slowly by hand to blend. (Do not use a mixer.)
9. Pour into prepared pan.
10. Chill until set.
Makes about 5 pounds of fudge.< yummy
Sometimes i pretend to be normal but it gets boring so i go back to being me