Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Talking Hip Hip Hooooray......TJ's Mom (Marci)

IN THIS WEEKS MEMBER SPOTLIGHT IS "TJ'S MOM".....AKA "MARCI". SHE HAS BEEN A MEMBER SINCE JAN 2006 AND YOU'LL OFTEN SEE HER GIVING HER OPINIONS IN CHIT CHAT OR PLAYING GAMES.

IN ADDITION TO RAISING HER 3 YEAR OLD SON "TJ" SOLO, MARCI HAS DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A PARALEGAL!!!!!!! WHEW!!!

CONGRATS TO MY FRIEND AND ENJOY YOUR WEEK!

State of Residence: Indiana

Occupation: Office manager, single mom, and p/t student-paralegal

Married/ Single: single

Children/Grandchildren: 1 boy Tyler - 3-- ("TJ"...hence my nickname)

Favorite food: Mexican and anything chocolate! Raspberry dark chocolate is my fave.

Favorite movie: I love watching movies, especially comedies and action films. Gone in 60 Seconds is my favorite movie.

Favorite book: I mostly read magazines, I don't think I've read anything other than a textbook since having my son.

Hobbies: I have a hidden talent for making my own soaps, bath salts and candles. I also scrapbook and rubber stamp in what spare time I can find.

How I found MBB: I was watching TV one morning and on came an interview with Karen about how to save money on the internet. I immediately logged onto her website and the rest is history!

Words to live by: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...
Old 09-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Great to see you here in the spotlight, Marci! Thanks for being such an awesome member! We luv ya!
Old 09-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the spotlight! Best wishes to you! I admire all that you are doing to raise your son. You need to find some time for YOU!
Old 09-16-2007, 01:18 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Welcome to the spotlight. Thanks for all the great posts.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 09-16-2007, 06:50 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations and enjoy your week in the MBB Spotlight!! God bless...
Old 09-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Wow, Marci. . .what a plateful you've got going. . .working, learning and raising a child, to say nothing of your "craftiness." LOL I love raspberry dark chocolate too (yummmmy!) Also, in the recipe section, I started a crafts recipe thread. . . I've made the soaps and candles, but I've never made bath salts; however, I use them to soak in all the time (helps my knee [tore the miniscus and waiting for workers comp to fix it!]) Can you share your "recipe" for bath salts? I'm presuming epsom salts, food coloring and essence for scent? Would love to get your secrets!

Congratulations on finding yourself in this week's spotlight!!!

Old 09-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

So nice to get to know you! Yes you have a a busy life. Tyler is a cutie...

We love MBB and hope you do too.. Will look for you around the site! Best of luck..
Old 09-16-2007, 02:05 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

It's so good to get to know you better Marci! Enjoy the spotlight!
Old 09-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

Fellow Hoosier, woo hoo for you! Enjoy your week!