Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Target Deals 9/20/07

I WENT TO TARGET TODAY TO CHECK AND SEE IF SCHOOL SUPPLIES WENT ON SALE........THEY WERE STILL JUST 30%.......

I WAS CHECKING THE CLEARANCE ENDCAPS AND PURCHASED 2 CHILDRENS SCHWINN BICYCLE HELMETS FOR 3.22 EACH.
I ALSO PURCHASED SOME MUCH NEEDED WORKOUT EQUIPMENT FOR 75-90% OFF.

ALL SUMMER ITEMS WERE 75-90% OFF

SUMMER CLOTHES WERE DIRT CHEAP TOO. LINGERIE ALSO HAD A 75% OFF RACK.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road

cool! thanks for the tip
Old 09-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

All our school supplies and back packs were 75% off. Not much left in school supplies but tons of backpacks and lunch boxes.
Thanks for heads up on exercise stuff - I will have to check it out.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Big Buddy

free4now is a jewel in the rough

I soooooo should of been there.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

They were just doing the markdowns today..........you should check yours
Old 09-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Little Buddy

abs899 is on a distinguished road
Default 75% Off Furniture

I went to Target this morning to scope out some deals and hit the jackpot. I had seen the Locker Collection furniture when it first came to Target and wanted it for my son's room (that's after seeing a comparable version in a Pottery Barn magazine for a gazillion dollars). It went 30% off and then I lost track and it disappeared. Today I went back and there it was, stuck in with the Dorm Room clearance items. Here's what I got...

6-Bin Storage Unit- Reg. $129.99, Sale $32.48
4-Drawer Chest - Reg. $149.99, Sale $37.48
Desk - Reg. $149.99, Sale $37.48

Here's a link to a picture of the chest:

http://topanga.nearbynow.com/store/t...t-1794396.html

I have one happy 5-year old, just in time for his birthday! Also got some cute Asian-inspired plastic plates (dishwasher safe) for $.74 each.

Last edited by abs899 : 09-21-2007 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Good Job!

You did very well!! I will have to hit my Target asap, wouldn't want to miss out! Thanks for sharing.

Daschie

Old 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough
ShoppingSmiley

Target is my #1 store. I don't look in the sale fliers anymore. I just go in and browse. Today I hit Folgers coffee coffee 38oz for $6.00ea. for Columbian Roast they normally are $8.99ea. so I bought 4 to save myself $8.97. A pocketbook was $7.99 reg. 14.99 I saved $7.00. I bought other stuff on the 50-70% rack, four short sleeve blouses for $20. I made out like a bandit.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

My trouble is that I go in for a few household items and end up with a cart full of bargains. I do think Target has a lot better clearance sales than WalMart. Yesterday I got a $50 Spicerman popup play tent for 12.50. It will make a perfect birthday present for one of our little nephews.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Admin

The summer tents were 75% off as were the little kids tents.......superheroes and hippo shaped ones.
I did see the plates from summer were 75% off as well as mentioned before the College dorm items .........really great deals ladies.
They are trying to clear tons of stuff due to the Halloween/Christmas items that are in the stores and ready for floor stock!

School items are still just 30%