Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Lord, Let us Live in Peace, and Let it Start at Home

I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing ...

—Thomas Jefferson

It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion.

—Oscar Wilde

Weekly Prayer

I pray that I may let my child live his/her own life and not the one I wish I had lived. Therefore, guard me against burdening him/her with doing what I failed to do.

Help me to see my child's missteps today in perspective against the long road he/she must travel and grant me the grace to be patient with my child's slow pace.

Give me the wisdom to know when to smile at the small mischief of my child's age and when to show firmness against the impulses that he/she fears and cannot handle.

Help me to hear the anguish in my child's heart through the din of angry words or across the gulf of brooding silence. And having heard, grant me the ability to bridge the gap between us, with understanding.

I pray that I may raise my voice more in joy at what my child is, than vexation at what my child is not, so that each day he/she may grow in sureness of him/her self.

Help me regard my child with genuine affection so he/she will feel affection for others. Then give me the strength, Lord, to free my child so he/she can move strongly on his/her way.

—A Parent's Prayer (revised)
Author unknown
Old 09-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Very nice prayer. Thanks Magie.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

something we all pray for!!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thanks for sharing this.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that was nice. thanks magie