Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

....Rerun, eh? I had you more pegged as Lucy, Karen...hee, hee, hee

"Snoopy"
Old 03-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

No way! Lucy is mean! I don't have a mean bone in my body!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Nah, Lucy is not mean just misunderstood - she is a team leader, a decision maker, she "make's it happen" .....a driving force of nature,lol! That kinda sounds like you, eh?

........I so wanted to be Lucy....but Snoopy is appropriate. (lil happy dance here)

Lori Ann

Last edited by Lori Ann : 03-14-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

lol Naw, I like to be a "behind the scenes" person. The only thing I can remember about Lucy is she would always pull the football away and Charlie Brown would end up on his butt. When I was a kid, I thought she was a bully.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I am Lucy. Control freak and bossy!!! I play baseball better than her though. (she always missed) Plus Lucy gets to flirt with Schroeder and that's always fun
Old 03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Big Buddy

Funicon

Yeah.....We finally have our Lucy!!!!

One of my favorite strips from years ago....Lucy is bent over examing something on the sidewalk (butterflys) and going on and on about the migratory habits of butterflys from Brazil. Linus picks one up and pops it in his mouth - looks at her and says "It's a potato chip"...

She looks at him and starts going on about the migratory patterns of potato chips from Brazil....HA HA HA HA HA

Lucy has panache

Snoopy
Old 03-14-2006, 05:19 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

lol.. i'm jealous now.. Woodstock doesn't do much... but he is cute..
Old 03-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Big Buddy

Yeahmarker

No way!! Woodstock is irreplaceable.... think how sad Snoopy would be without Woodstock ....we need someone to fly around upside down! lol

Lori Ann
Old 03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default For Lori Ann

Old 03-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Big Buddy

Thumbs up

LMAO.......

Why do I have the feeling that Snoopy just didn't "fall off" that roof? Did I see a couple of feathers sticking up there in the background? hmmmmm?

Love the Avatar!

Lori Ann