Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Kohls.......10/4/07

I went to Kohls today with my Mom and 30% extra off coupon.
I stuck with the clearance racks and only name brands such as Chaps, Daisy Fuentes, Stamp 10 and Apt 9.

The clearance items I found were already marked down 80-90%.
An example would be a chaps shirt normally 38.00 marked down to 3.80 less 30% so I paid just under 3.00.

Another good find was a pair of Avia sneakers...normally 65.00 markedd down to 12.99 less 30% .......I paid around 8.00 for those.

I purchased 10 shirts, 3 skirts, 3 pants, kids clothes, 2 pairs of sneakers and a couple of kitchen items for just over 100.00..............

There are also a lot of online deals if you choose to shop that way.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough
Default I'm heading there tomorrow!

So I was going to do laundry in the morning, but I think my family has enough underwear to get through a few more days.....I'm heading to Kohls instead!

Thanks Christine!
Lisa
Old 10-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm going tomorrow. I finally got a 30% off coupon in the mail! WOOO HOOO!
Old 11-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I may not have done as well as Christine, but when I popped into Kohl's today a lot of their cold-weather clothes were up to 75% off. I got 3 sets of pajamas, and 3 sets of tops and courdroy pants and two $25 gift cards. Opening an account (which I've resisted until now) allowed me to get 15% off. Spent about $150. They also had jewlery sets (earrings, necklace & ring, all set with real stones) that were previously $75 on sale for $17.50 apiece and I bought those and got 15% off that price as well. I was pretty happy with my trip, even though I told the guy on the way in I was definitely NOT gonna open a line of credit and only wanted to buy a small pair of child's earrings. <blush> I confess, I am in impulse buyer. . .when it's on sale, my impulse to buy kicks in!