Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default CVS bargains!

Okay, not all CVS' are alike, however you should check out certain things at various ones and see if they are "reduced". I found Sauvitel fabric softner (smaller bottle) for .15 today at one location and .37 at another, and neither one was marked on the shelf! Also, they had storage bins and drawers 75% off and marked at some stores and not others. Another item I found was office stuff, memo pads, erasers etc for 90% off. Again you have to check them out. Malt-O-Meal cereals .25 a box, those were reduced at every store I went to.

Good luck!!

Daschie

Old 10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Thanks for the info but this is a localized sale.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

these things weren't at CVS near me.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, Daschie! Doesn't hurt to check if you have one nearby.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:56 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Similar deals were here. All back to school and certain other items were 90% off.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Hope not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
Thanks for the info but this is a localized sale.

Well, we went out of state this weekend and I found the Sauvitel for .15 a bottle at a CVS in Mississippi, so it does cover at least more than one state.

And my sister in law found some better deals at her location in Georgia. By the way some of these items were not even marked you have to scan them to know the actual price. Even the clerks were surprised when the fabric softner scanned for .15!

Daschie
Old 10-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I better go back over there and scan some things Thanks
Old 10-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I went to ours and they had a lot of stuff on the shelf for 50-75% off but nothing rang up for that. I had to ask about it and they changed some of it but not all. I did get marshmallows for .25 and bags of individual pringles for .65 but the young checker had a terrible time trying to figure out what 75% off would be. Also got a three drawer plastic storage chest that had been 14.99 for 3.75 but I had to tell her what the price would be. got some pens and markers that were supposed to be 75% off but she didn't take it off and I was so tired of standing there that I just paid full price.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

lol I never knew CVS had a "name your own price" program, pamsm! Sounds like you did ok over there!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Lol, it sure seemed that way yesterday. It doesn't seem like these high school kids can figure percentages very well. Guess they are used to calculators.