Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Tired of Picking Up After The Kids?

Sick of picking up after the kids? Try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-MYSTERY-BOX...temZ5674967526

Got this from another group! Too Funny!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-14-2006, 10:46 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Jeez Nancy, I thought you were gonna volunteer to do it for us
Old 03-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Wow! LOL Well I would never go through with it. It would be way too expensive to replace items (especially clothes). And it might work for a week or so afterwards, but old habits die hard.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I just e mailed the seller to tell her I am thinking of doing the same thing. I can't wait to see how much she gets.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Ahh that makes me feel kind of sad... Guess I'm just a softie.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Ahh that makes me feel kind of sad... Guess I'm just a softie.
LOL Well that makes two of us! I can't imagine spending all of my hard earned money and then throwing it out like that. Not to mention breaking my kids' hearts. It would be different if it was old, ratty, outgrown stuff that needed to be thrown out to begin with.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Big Buddy

Jenn is on a distinguished road
Default too much!

I am ALWAYS reminding my kids to pick up! This would be great! Maybe I can make enough to go on a cruise! I always wanted to do that LOL!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Default Awwww

That makes me sad too.
Boy am I glad that isn't my mom.
I wonder if she will have to throw any of her own stuff in!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Hopefully her hubby is following her around like a hawk so some of the things she leaves out get thrown in the mix.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Little Buddy

ms.nadine is a jewel in the rough
Default I dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Hopefully her hubby is following her around like a hawk so some of the things she leaves out get thrown in the mix.
I bet her family does not even know. It will probably be a surprise for them too.