Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:void(0);) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /skimlinks/includes/class_skimlinks.php on line 102
quizme - MyBargainBuddy Forums Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2007, 11:10 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default quizme

Karen has been a member since the early days. You can find her posting everywhere and I know first hand she has a good sense of humor. Enjoy your week!!

Real name: Karen (Not the famous one that owns this site, though.)

State of residence: Alabama

Occupation: Self Employed and Homeschool Teacher and mom and cook and maid and taxi service and… LoL! (you get the idea!)

Married/Single: Married

Children? 3 and 2 Steps… ages 27, 26, 25, 22 and 11. (Also 1 grandson age 7)

Favorite food: ANYTHING Seafood!

Favorite movie: It really depends on my mood… but I guess it would be Christmas Vacation. (That movie STILL Cracks me UP!)

Favorite book: The Celestine Prophecy By: James Redfield

Hobbies: My Bargain Buddy’s Forum, Boy Scouts (I am Popcorn Chairperson this year), Shopping, reading, cooking and playing with my son and my dog.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: I not really sure – I think I read about it, pulled it up on the computer and haven’t spent a day without it since.

Words to live by: Be open to your dreams, people. Embrace that distant shore. Because our mortal journey is over all too soon. (Chris Stevens – Northern Exposure.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Welcome to the spotlight Karen (not the one that owns this site... )
Thanks for all your great posts.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:08 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 10-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough

to the spotlight you sure earned your way here.And thanks for all the help you have given me along the way. Enjoy your week here my dear.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

So glad to see you here in the spotlight, Karen! You deserve it! You are a wonderful member and this forum is a better place with you here!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Congratulations Karen

Congratulations Karen and welcome to the spotlight. I hope you enjoy your week!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Welcome to the spotlight....you deserve it...........
Old 10-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

Congratulations Karen! Enjoy your well deserved week in the spotlight!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:54 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

Old 10-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations, enjoy your week in the spotlight!! You deserve all our applause.