Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Talking Creative Names?

We are all creative right?
What other screeen names have we come up with on this or other sites and what do they mean?

My own personal favorite is on Weight Watchers I am known as: LookingLikeMyMom -- You know you are getting older when you can admit that to yourself!

And of course we all know that this name is to rally for my Mr. Nascar!!
Old 03-16-2006, 12:11 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

lol mine is pretty obvious.. I'm from NY i'm a mom and when i started i was 40. My other one i use is Yankeered- I'm a yankee and a redhead Not very creative but easy to remember..
oh and I have been recently known as UnderCoverBird
Old 03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Talking We certainly love our fantasy men don't we?

Love2seeclay = Clay Walker (country artist) NOT Clay Aiken!! I was pretty much a band groupie and followed them around - within an 8 hour radius - for quite a few years. LOL!

I have other sign ons that are generic - firstname_lastname.... I use those for my freebies and sweepstakes that way all my junk mail goes to one place!
Old 03-16-2006, 12:22 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I made up this screen name many years ago when I connected to the puter with a modem thus...Modem Mouth. "DSL lips" didn't do it for me or now Cable Chit Chat or something.speechless
Old 03-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Honestly, I'm not creative. LOL One of my first screen names was "kyswpgrl" and that stood for Kentucky Sweepstakes Girl. That was the name I used to enter online contests and freebies, etc. I also had "mkjjmommie" which were my kids' initials and of course, I was the mommy. Manda40475 is my nickname and zipcode. I have also used Manda78 which is my nickname and birth year.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Well,

On the forums where there is a lot of interaction with real everyday people I use my real every day name. I belong to two gaming sites where we compete and everyone uses "nick names". I'm Fly Girl on one and ice man on the other because I loved the movie Top Gun and thought they were fun and somewhat appropriate nicknames.

Lori Ann
Old 03-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Big Buddy

Talking Top Gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Ann
Well,

On the forums where there is a lot of interaction with real everyday people I use my real every day name. I belong to two gaming sites where we compete and everyone uses "nick names". I'm Fly Girl on one and ice man on the other because I loved the movie Top Gun and thought they were fun and somewhat appropriate nicknames.

Lori Ann
Well Lori, I do believe you just let your age out of the bag! That movie did rock! and Ice Man was the man!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 01:25 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Hey now.. I loved that movie.. that and Footloose
Old 03-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

Coolicon ooohhh!

ME TOO and I was addicted to Greese....aaawww, the good old days!

My favorite from that era is Eddie Murphy's Raw though. That movie made me laugh the entire way through it and I do believe it somewhat helped form my sense of humor...I am constantly 'mimicking' people just liek he does! I loved it! Dirty, but funny.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Funicon

Hee, hee, hee...

I included my age in my profile when I first registered. Didn't you hear that 40 is the new 30? I still get the occasional young man flirting with me when I gas up my jaguar at the beach - they are probably looking for a "rich sugar momma" (NOT)

Lori Ann