Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2007, 07:08 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer
Default Board games at Amazon

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/amazon?afsrc=1

Here is how to get a great deal on board games. I am stocking up for Christmas!!!

Add (2) Candy Landgames to your cart= $8
(send in for rebate)- $ rebate= $4

Add (2) Pretty Princessgames or (2) Scrabble games to your cart. Or you can add other Hasbro Games to your cart to get to $25, for the free shipping.

Add Monopoly Here and Now(this game is free!)

For everything the total is $18.00!

Send in for the (2) rebates ($4), total is down to $14.00

If you choose not to get the free Cookie Magazine subscription, they will send you a refund for $9.97.
Final total is $4.03 for (5) board games!!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Great prices on these games! Thanks!

Scrabble: Junior Edition - $5 (reg. $9.99)
Free S/H on $25 or more

Candy Land - $2 w/Rebate (Reg. $7.99)
Free S/H on $25 or more

Pretty Pretty Princess Game - $5 (reg. $9.99)
Free S/H on $25 or more

Monopoly Here & Now Limited Edition - $9.99 (reg. $29.99)
Free S/H on $25 or more
Old 10-23-2007, 03:20 AM
Little Buddy

sweetcece is a jewel in the rough
Default Where's the REbate?

Where's the rebate for the CandyLand Games?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

tHEY COME GIFT WRAPPED ALSO, MAYBE I'LL GET ONE FOR MY SECRET SANTA GIFT
Old 10-23-2007, 03:49 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Link for rebate is right underneath the price.

Kathy
Old 10-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

How do you get Monopoly Here and Now for free? I've followed Raiderchic29's thread and my total for the 2 Candyland, 2 Scrabble Junior, and Monopoly is $27.99, not $18.

Kathy

OK.. I figured it out. If I had read everything on the page I would have not had to ask the question. I guess I should practice what I preach to my children!

Last edited by Kathy : 10-23-2007 at 05:56 AM. Reason: answered my own question
Old 10-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Big Buddy

Keep in mind that the refund for the magazine is not automatically sent to you. You will need to send in your Amazon order confirmation in by 12/31/07 to receive the refund.

Kathy
Old 10-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I ordered 2 Candyland games, 1 Pretty Princess game, and 1 scrabble junior, and got the Monopoly Here and Now game free....for a total of $18.00. I noticed you can do the rebates online but you must have the Amazon invoice so I will do that when the games arrive making the total $14.00 and then getting the refund instead of the magazine....Wow...awesome deal.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Linda

Last edited by travlfreek : 10-23-2007 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Little Buddy

cindyaw is a jewel in the rough
Default Free Disney Channel's High School Musical DVD Board Game

Also if you order two Mattel games you can get the Disney Channel's High School Musical DVD Board Game (a 14.74 value) for free.

I got:
2 uno games 4.99 each
1 Disney Channel's High School Musical DVD Board Game free

1 Scrabble Jr 5.00
1 Pretty Princess game 5.00
1 Monopoly Here and Now free

All for only $19.98 plus I can get the refund for the magazine.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:56 AM
New Buddy

nesiecat is a jewel in the rough
Default I still can't figure this out.

I think I have followed all the instructions, but my total is coming up to 27.88 and I also tried to do the mattel games and get the free High School musical game, but my total came to 52.00! Could someone help me please??

Thanks bunches!