Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Little Buddy

cindyaw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesiecat View Post

I think I have followed all the instructions, but my total is coming up to 27.88 and I also tried to do the mattel games and get the free High School musical game, but my total came to 52.00! Could someone help me please??

Thanks bunches!
You have to actually proceed to checkout before the discount will com up. You should see the discount on the page before you actually place the order though. Make sure that the discount is there before pressing "Place you Order".

This is the link for the free high school musical game and you look under product promotions.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance

Hope this helps.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I couldn't get here and now for free..........
Old 10-23-2007, 07:30 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

sounds like you all are getting good deals on these games
Old 10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default thanks, raiderchic!

got 6 games (2 candyland, scrabble jr., are you smarter than a 5th grader, pretty pretty princess and the monopoly one for free-- u have to add it to your cart and then the price is subtracted when you check out.)

I have 3 kids and 5 nieces and nephews so the earlier I start christmas shopping, the better-- thanks for the tip-off!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyaw View Post
Also if you order two Mattel games you can get the Disney Channel's High School Musical DVD Board Game (a 14.74 value) for free.

I got:
2 uno games 4.99 each
1 Disney Channel's High School Musical DVD Board Game free

1 Scrabble Jr 5.00
1 Pretty Princess game 5.00
1 Monopoly Here and Now free

All for only $19.98 plus I can get the refund for the magazine.

thanks I did the same thing!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I ordered several of these today for charity. I always give toys to the shelter for domestic violence Christmas store.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Admin

Does anyone have a direct link to cookie magazine so I can get my rebate? I can't find it anywhere.........thanks