Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Printable Coupon for Free Candy from Kmart

I can't even use this as we don't have a Kmart nearby.

Good until 10/31 for a $2.79 or less bag of Halloween candy.

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/100807_freeCandy.pdf

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

This was a HORRIBLE post. I got a bag of Reese Hershey covered snacks today and I'm undoutedly going to eat most if not all of it myself!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Ha, that's a good way to look at it. Calorie wise it isn't a good deal!! I got the halloween kit kat bars - they are covered in orange colored white chocolate and they are sooooo good.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
This was a HORRIBLE post. I got a bag of Reese Hershey covered snacks today and I'm undoutedly going to eat most if not all of it myself!!!!
I guess it is a great post for me since we have no K-Marts!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 10-29-2007, 04:25 AM
Little Buddy

jonoma is on a distinguished road

Just a heads up - they probably won't take it!

I attempted to use this coupon last night. According to that strong-willed cashier, KMart has been instructed by corporate not to accept any printed coupons (whether they were from their OWN WEBSITE or NOT). Too much fraudulent use, apparently. I can understand if they choose not to accept any printed coupons - however, they should consider removing them from emails/their website and discontinue issuing them in that case.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:27 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

I used mine on Saturday with no problem whatsoever!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:17 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I think it depends on the cashier... kmarts here are good about taking coupons as long as they scan
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Big Buddy

Kimber is movin' on upKimber is movin' on upKimber is movin' on upKimber is movin' on upKimber is movin' on up
Hotmarker

The cashier couldn't get it to scan at my K-mart, but she put it in another way to get it to work!

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:48 AM
New Buddy

kristin1617 is a jewel in the rough

Went to my local Kmart this morning to use the coupon, and there were signs on the front doors that said (paraphrasing here): Due to overwhelming response and Kmart's fulfillment of their obligations of the promotion, we can no longer accept the coupons for free Halloween candy. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I thought the wording was weird with the "fulfillment of our obligations" part, but oh well. I should've gone earlier...
Old 10-31-2007, 02:54 PM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

My K-Mart had the same sign up today refusing to take the coupon.

One of the ladies at customer service also told me they had been told not to take an coupons that had printed off the internet.