Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2006, 06:14 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking A New Trump: Donald, Melania Have a Boy

A New Trump: Donald, Melania Have a Boy

It's a baby boy for Donald Trump and wife Melania, the real-estate entrepreneur announced early Monday morning on MSNBC. The beaming father did not divulge the new arrival's name.

"Everyone's perfect," Trump said in a telephone interview about 20 minutes after the arrival of his fifth child.

Of Melania, who was in labor for eight hours, Trump said, "She's very happy and it's really great."

"I continue to stay young, right? I produce children, I stay young," said the Apprentice star, 59, who has four children by his two former wives, Ivana and Marla.

Trump was a bit taken aback by the initial news that his new wife was expecting, the couple told PEOPLE last January. "He came home (one day last August), and I told him he'd be a daddy," said Melania, 35, with a laugh. "And his reaction was ... at first he needed to take it in. It was a real surprise. And then he was very happy."

Correcting his wife, Donald said: "I expected we were going to have children, so I wasn't totally surprised. But I was surprised by the speed of it. It happened very quickly." (The Trumps were married in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach on Jan. 22, 2005.)

For the first few months, Melania plans to stay close to home. “But eventually we will take the baby with us," she told PEOPLE. Though she hopes to resume her modeling career, she says she'll be picky about assignments, taking only the ones "that I'm passionate about." Whether she's working or not, Melania has already hired a full-time nanny.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:36 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
........ Whether she's working or not, Melania has already hired a full-time nanny.

Because God forbid, these people commit to raising their own kids....
Old 03-20-2006, 04:00 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs down

Did you hear the name??????

BARON William Trump...that poor child!!!!!!speechless
Old 03-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Can you imagine poor Melania watching her baby by her lonesome??
I guess his name" baron" is better than something like "Cuff Link"
Old 03-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

I hadn't heard the name, but for a Trump it's kind of fitting. Besides, Dweezil has been taken for a long tmie ... what other choice did they have?rockin
Old 03-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default What's in a name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
I hadn't heard the name, but for a Trump it's kind of fitting. Besides, Dweezil has been taken for a long tmie ... what other choice did they have?rockin
I had a dog named Baron once.

Other goofy names for Trump kids
Cash
Y. F. Trump - stands for You're Fired Trump

It's scary to think the influence he has on his kids!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:00 AM

Cool

This man's ego is outta control!!! speechless. He protests too much IMHO.

"I continue to stay young, right? I produce children, I stay young," said the Apprentice star, 59, who has four children by his two former wives, Ivana and Marla.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough

I heard Donald giving an interview and he said he wasn't going to be present in the delivery room (anyone know if he was?). He said it was better to not be there.
Gosh, I wish I had that option! speechless
Then he said he was sure her body would go right back.

Yeah, like it is an option for the poor gal if it doesn't!
Old 03-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60
I had a dog named Baron once.

Other goofy names for Trump kids
Cash
Y. F. Trump - stands for You're Fired Trump

It's scary to think the influence he has on his kids!
I like Y.F. Trump ... that's funny!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:39 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Hopefully the baby won't have his hair..speechless