Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekbsadie
Always find good bargains on your site Karen.
Thanks, meekbsadie! And welcome to the forum!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by storms
Very easy to read, great color schemes, smilies, people, chats, info, the works!!!! Thanks for all your hard work Karen!!!

Melody in NY
Thanks, Melody! I'm real happy you like it! ((HUGS))
Old 02-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthfinds
I have to admit - my mornings are not complete with mybargainbuddy's email. Some days I can't wait and have to go to the site - this forum will be DELIGHTFUL!!!

Love those bargains!

~J~
Glad you like my newsletter, Earthfinds! Welcome to the forum!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:35 AM
New Buddy

nooshu is a jewel in the rough

I agree with everyone. Your newsletter is awesome and I have gotten many bargains and freebies because of you. I like the personal touches you put in it. I always felt like it was an email from a friend. Opening a forum was a fantastic idea. Good luck and thanks!!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:42 AM
New Buddy

tami is a jewel in the rough
Default Just found you!

I have just started receiving emails from this and I love it! When I went away for a few days, the first thing I did when I got back was to check to see what I missed for sales Thanks!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tami
I have just started receiving emails from this and I love it! When I went away for a few days, the first thing I did when I got back was to check to see what I missed for sales Thanks!
I know how you feel, in just a few days I will be leaving for 2 weeks! I already have to catch up 5 pages of posts after sleeping/dealing with kids in the morning...that's only about 9-10 hours, I can only imagine what I'm gonna miss after 2 weeks!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 02-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tami
Hi Tami! I'm glad you like my newsletter! You'll love the forum. Lots of friendly people here.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooshu
I agree with everyone. Your newsletter is awesome and I have gotten many bargains and freebies because of you. I like the personal touches you put in it. I always felt like it was an email from a friend. Opening a forum was a fantastic idea. Good luck and thanks!!
Thanks, nooshu! I've had a lot of fun with this forum. I wish I would have started one a long time ago!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:56 AM
New Buddy

arre is a jewel in the rough
Winicon

Old 02-27-2006, 12:56 PM
New Buddy

schoettup is a jewel in the rough

Karen: I look forward to your newsletter in my inbox more than emails from friends I haven't heard from in a while! Unfortunately my husband is not one of your biggest fans...he claims you cost him a lot of money! He just doesn't understand how much money you're actually SAVING him!