Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Hotmarker IMPORTANT Opportunity Coming Up

I couldn't make up my mind whether to put this information under the coupons, sweepstakes, or Chit Chat. Maybe it should be under all 3.

www.bestwesterncom

The Best Western Hotels are celebrating the 60th Anniversary of doing business (1946 to 2006).

Starting on March 29th when you have the opportunity to pay ONLY $5.40 for that night's stay. If you are traveling at that time, book your room at a Best Western Hotel. Then look under your pillow(s) and if you find the lucky card, take it to the desk clerk and they will only charge $5.40 for that night's stay(March 29, 2006 only)....WHY, because that was the rate for their rooms in 1946.

Check the site often throughout the year for other promotions.
Old 03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

That's neat. I saw a thing -somewhere- about people who had their honeymoon in a hotel like 50 years ago, brought in the receipt where it said the stay was 7 dollars or something, and the hotel people gave them that price for their anniversary.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
That's neat. I saw a thing -somewhere- about people who had their honeymoon in a hotel like 50 years ago, brought in the receipt where it said the stay was 7 dollars or something, and the hotel people gave them that price for their anniversary.
Wow, that's so nice. It's great to read stories like this in the news
instead of always bad stuff.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa

Wow
How nice
Old 03-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Talking

What a great marketing promotion and wonderful for their customer relations & brand image.....

Thanks Miss Pepper

Lori Ann
Old 03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Big Buddy

jonette5 is a jewel in the rough

Can you believe this....I am going to be in a Best Western but not until March 31st! That's my luck, always a day late and a dollar short! LOL!
Old 03-21-2006, 05:59 AM
Big Buddy

Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonette5
Can you believe this....I am going to be in a Best Western but not until March 31st! That's my luck, always a day late and a dollar short! LOL!
OMG, sorry you will miss this promo, but sign up with them so you will know
about the other promotions they have coming up. Their 60th anniversary
celebration is going on for one year.