Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i just want to say that we all have times where we want to vent. and this site is the best place to vent if you want to. noone here judges anyone. we all have issues. i myself am on ssi. it took a bit to finally get my first check but it was retro from the day i applied. i hope it all works out for you. stick around here, we will all try and cheer you up!!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Hey hun...how are you and your family?
Doing fine I hope......Here`s wishing you
A Happy New Year and private message me
or any of the other MBB anytime you need to talk.....
Old 12-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Big Buddy

sweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special member

Thanks again. I'm doing good, getting ready for the new year. We had a great Christmas and everyone loved their gifts. Yesterday my husband and I went sailing around Treasure Island and Clearwater (we live in Florida) with my sister, her husband and my nephew, who is almost 2. It was so relaxing and just what I needed. I'll post some pictures later.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Will look for your posts.. as you know there are great people here. Vent we will answer or just be an ear for you... Good luck,,,,