Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you joined the forums! Lots of cool stuff in here already! wave
Old 02-02-2006, 03:20 PM
New Buddy

Sharon715 is a jewel in the rough
Default I'm addicted!

Thanks, Karen! I check your site first thing in the morning and several times throughout the day.....I'm addicted I think
Old 02-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

lol But it's a good addiction, like exercise and healthy eating, right, Sharon715?!?!
Old 02-03-2006, 04:17 PM
New Buddy

Toystory is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanks!

Thanks for the great deals you find for us!!! I have gotten some really great bargains because of your newsletter!!
Old 02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
New Buddy

AmyMoore31 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Thank You!

I have to say I absolutely love the daily emails I receive from you. My family has just gone gah-gah over all the great deals you've found for us lately. They come in and ask what I've bought every day after school. I know I couldn't do it without you. I thank you, my family thanks you, and my pocketbook thanks you for all the savings!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Amy
glow
Old 02-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyMoore31
I have to say I absolutely love the daily emails I receive from you. My family has just gone gah-gah over all the great deals you've found for us lately. They come in and ask what I've bought every day after school. I know I couldn't do it without you. I thank you, my family thanks you, and my pocketbook thanks you for all the savings!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Amy
glow
Thanks, Amy! And welcome to the new forum! I'm glad you joined! wave
Old 02-12-2006, 05:39 AM
New Buddy

pam123 is a jewel in the rough
Default Thankyou

Karen thankyou for a great great newsletter. I enjoy getting it and all the freat deals. pam123 rockin
Old 02-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam123
Karen thank you for a great great newsletter. I enjoy getting it and all the great deals. pam123 rockin

Welcome to the new forum, Pam123! I hope you find some stuff you can use here. wave
Old 02-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Little Buddy

klipp2 is a jewel in the rough

wave Karen, love your emails and messages! I've sent some folks to your site becuase I've gotten some great deals I think the Plow and Hearth soup and bread mixes were the best!
Thanks,
Joanne
Old 02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Little Buddy

envy is a jewel in the rough

so do we have to post in here to be qualified for the drawing?