Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default Momnick8 (Nancy)

It is my pleasure to introduce this weeks Spotlight member, The Queen of the sweepstakes forum..... Nancy

State of residence: Louisiana. Also spent ages 1-12 in Atlanta, GA

Occupation: Certified Preschool Special Education Teacher, now Homemaker with a part-time job with a local parenting magazine researching events for their calendar each month

Married/Single: Married to John, a 2nd grade teacher, for 16 years

Children? Nicholas, 13 in 8th grade and Katie, 10, in 4th grade. Katie has spina bifida and uses a wheelchair. She goes to her Daddy's school. Katie has had 18 surgeries, but you would never know it by talking to her. She is upbeat and very friendly.

Favorite food: Chocolate anything

Favorite movie: The African Queen or pretty much anything Jimmy Stewart was in except for the Westerns.

Favorite book: The only book I ever remembering reading more than once was "Little Women"

Hobbies: Internet (moderator of several Yahoo groups including a local bargains group), Genealogy, Theatrical/Cultural Events, Louisiana/New Orleans History and Culture, Looking for Bargains

How you found MyBargainBuddy: Think I googled it. I have been a member for a long time, way before the Forum.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

NICE TO GET TO KNOW YOU NANCY... YOU SURE KEEP A BUSY LIFE.. KEEP ON KEEPING ON.. ENJOY YOUR WEEK.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight.

Old 01-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

CONGRATS NANCY.....ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Old 01-05-2008, 09:08 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

Have a great week Nancy!

Old 01-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Alright! I'm so happy to see Nancy is here in the spotlight! Well deseved indeed!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Thank you, but Magie is definitely the Queen of Sweepstakes. I am just a lady in waiting.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!

Last edited by momnick8 : 01-05-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:40 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight. Glad to get to know a bit more about you.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:06 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

Enjoy your week!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight Nancy!