Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Little Buddy

crazykids is on a distinguished roadcrazykids is on a distinguished road

I went to Lowe's this afternoon. Their 10" (I think) potted plants are $9.98. They let me add potting soil to get me over the $10 and they had no problem with that. So the purchase doesn't necessarily have to be all houseplant. I didn't try any other garden products but it might work on other stuff too. Happy shopping!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

I referred a friend & they said the site no longer has the coupon. They tried signing-up but still no coupon can up.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Little Buddy

crazykids is on a distinguished roadcrazykids is on a distinguished road

I had trouble printing the coupon and emailed them for a direct link. The link they sent back is now a dead end. This coupon has been pulled.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

the coupon is dead. no longer active
Old 01-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I must tell that I got two houseplants yesterday for this coupon. Both the gals that helped me at the counter wanted to know 'whether I can do that too?' I gave them the website!!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Mark Miller from Leran2Grow on the Learn2Grow forum 1/14/2008 The houseplant coupon promotion with our partner Lowe's has ended. The positive thing about our partnerships is that many more promotional offers will be coming in the near future!

You'll want to check out the Learn2Grow site and find out much more about houseplants and their care & maintenance. Gardening Guides/Houseplants: http://www.learn2grow.com/gardeni...lants.aspx

Thank you for being a part of the exciting Learn2Grow family.

Mark Miller
Old 01-16-2008, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

I thought you might want to know why this deal was "killed". I "borrowed" the following from another site. "Greed......."stupidity"........selfish?

I printed and successfully
used 35+ of these coupons!
"35+" because I lost track of how many I actually printed and used.... only
that I have at least receipts in my hands.... There were receipts that I
didn't take, because the total came up as $0. (total was $9.xx, so the coupon
took off everything)

Only got turned down once, but that was because the manager happened to be
helping out at the next check-out counter.... He saw the cashier doing one
coupone after another, for 6 times..... finally stepped in and said "it's ONE per
househouse" I said okay and didnt' argue. No point in arguing with him... he
was just doing his job and I respect that.... I left the store.

I went down the road to another Lowes's 5 miles away. I decided to play it
straight at this Lowe's and asked the customer service folks to page the manager
for me. A couple of minutes later, a friendly-looking manager showed up. I showed
her the coupons... I specifically asked "can I use all of them?"

She thought for a few seconds, then said "no problem!" and even helped the
cashier scan each iterm.... just goes to show you that this is a YMMV thing...
also, be honest with them... if they take it, great... if they don't.... so what? It's
not like the coupons cost me anything...(except 1/100 of a penny to print it)
I thanked the manager and the cashier. The manager even asked if I needed
help loading my car... I declined but thank her.... As I was walking towards
my car, I thought to myself "this nice manager either is the nicest person west
of the Mississippi, or she is leaving Lowe's for a better job next week... so she
didn't give a rat's [rear end] about me using dozens of coupons... " I wonder
which one.... hmm.....

Finally my car had no more space left.... even had two tall plants sticking out the
open sunroof, in 23 degree weather... Had the heater on full blast.... but
the freezing cold air kept coming in while I tried to stay under 55mph...

When I came home, it took half hour to unload everything....

then I realized: Did anybody use the coupon for non-plant purchases?
(receipt showing no plant-related stuff at all)

For example: using the $10-off coupon for a $12 pack of batteries?

Thanks again, OP! '

P.S. I also send the coupon PDF to everyone on my email address book....
that's almost 120 of my closest relatives and friends....will see if they used it....

I went to order and then post some mens jeans at Kohls for $3.90 a pair. Got son and sil 2 pair each becuase they were thier size. you guessed it sold out. I read somewhere that someone ordered 25 pair to sell on e-bay. Your thoughts anyone?????
Old 01-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I call it greed. If people continue to abuse these legitimate offers there won't be any more. We don't want to ruin anyone's business. I appreciate these offers and would use one coupon and then purchase the other stuff I needed while I am there. Businesses have to make sales to stay in operation. It is wonderful to get a great deal but we shouldn't take advantage of anyone.
Luckily I think our members feel the same way. We don't seem to have those kind of members in our family here at MBB!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Agreed! I printed out one and still haven't made it over there to use it yet. Hubby goes to Lowe's almost every other weekend, so the coupon will not be the only thing we are spending there... lol
Old 01-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

This is similar to a free Dove soap coupon that came out a few years back. People abused it so much that Walmart refused for a while to allow any printable coupons for free items, and it really hurt Dove's business. Now Walmart is relenting some, mainly if you only have one coupon. These unethical people make all of us suffer in the long run.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!