Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2006, 06:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Lookicon Online Surveys - The Good, Bad, & Ugly

There are lots of sites on the internet offering online survey opportunities
that claim to pay cash, give prizes, let you earn points to get incentives, offer product testing, etc. It can be a great way to bring in some extra cash or get free gifts but these are not all legitimate sites.

Some turn out to be just a listing of other survey sites. Some require payment for you to see their lists (never pay to get URLs for
survey sites...use a free search engine to find them yourself).

I recommend that you don't join a survey site that isn't located in the US.
That way if you ever encounter a legal problem with them, you would have better luck settling it if the site is governed by US laws.

Companies that ask you to complete offers as surveys: That's up
to the individual whether they like to sign up for offers to get freebies,
GCs, or whatever the offer may be. Sometimes you have to sign up
for several things in order to qualify for the freebie or GC.

Be careful and do your research before you join any. Here's a link to a very
helpful site where you can read reviews of just about every survey site and you can post your ratings of sites www.surveypolice.com/

TAX FACT: Currently US Tax Law allows you to earn up to $600 annually
from any one company and you don't have to claim it on your income tax.
So monitor your earnings from each survey company you are registered with
in order to avoid paying taxes on the earnings.

And, in case you are wondering, yes, I do surveys. But I always check the company out before signing up. Hope this information is helpful to you.

Last edited by pepper60 : 05-26-2007 at 05:56 AM.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

I've done a few surveys that you get paid for over the years. I can't remember the name of the place, but I still get emails from them randomly. I think I made 16 bucks over 4 or 5 surveys. Not too bad considering I didn't have kids so I didn't have anything else to do, haha.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I do surveys off and on. For a couple of years I did a few surveys for Harris Polls and had never checked to see how many points that I had. I wanted to get a DVD of "The Green Mile" and almost bought it, but just happened to go check my points and what I could get for them and they had the movie and I had enough points. I got it Free from them, they sent it right out to me. So I am happy with that site.

I have received 2 $5.00 checks from American Consumer Opinion and also did 3 product surveys for them. I got to keep the products I tested and was paid $12.00 for each one.

I tried to do "Survey Spot" for about 6 years, but never "Qualified" for any of their surveys! (Could this have been age discrimination?) It would go along fine until it asked for my age, then suddenly I didn't qualify. I unsubscribed from this one finally. I GUESS US OLD FOLKS DON'T BUY ANYTHING AND DON'T USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES!

Last edited by Dru15 : 03-23-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I've always wondered about these surveys. Thanks for giving me some info!
Old 03-23-2006, 03:51 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I do e rewards and that's it. I'm to lazy to take the time to fill out surveys..
Old 03-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Thumbs down Same happens to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru15
I do surveys off and on. For a couple of years I did a few surveys for Harris Polls and had never checked to see how many points that I had. I wanted to get a DVD of "The Green Mile" and almost bought it, but just happened to go check my points and what I could get for them and they had the movie and I had enough points. I got it Free from them, they sent it right out to me. So I am happy with that site.

I have received 2 $5.00 checks from American Consumer Opinion and also did 3 product surveys for them. I got to keep the products I tested and was paid $12.00 for each one.

I tried to do "Survey Spot" for about 6 years, but never "Qualified" for any of their surveys! (Could this have been age discrimination?) It would go along fine until it asked for my age, then suddenly I didn't qualify. I unsubscribed from this one finally. I GUESS US OLD FOLKS DON'T BUY ANYTHING AND DON'T USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES!
I've had similar happen to me at Survey Spot. I qualify for about every 5th survey and they aren't the paying ones either.

I did win $10 in a drawing at one of the surveys sites. Got their email congratulating me and said the check would arrive in 7-10 days. After
2 months passed and no prize, I wrote to them and got some lame excuse
that that particular drawing had problems and they withdrew it. I say, suck it up and pay off the prize winners. The problem was at their end, so why should winners be penalized?
Old 04-09-2006, 06:42 AM
Big Buddy

collinsmom is on a distinguished road
Default great survey site for kids

Kids and Teens Survey Site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

complete surveys and get a $15 WalMart Card. or a $10 Amazon GC . You score 100 points for registering, 3000 points one of their surveys, etc.

To get extra 100 points, use Redemption Code: p54668809367
For Teens and kids:http://www.wrinsiders.com/

we have gotten 5 gift cards from them in a very short time!

Last edited by collinsmom : 04-09-2006 at 06:47 AM.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Big Buddy

Default Survey Savvy pays cash

this survey site pays cash usually $1 to $2 each

To sign up, click on the following link:

http://www.surveysavvy.com
Old 04-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

The link is not working speechless
Old 04-09-2006, 06:47 AM
Big Buddy

thanks fixed